Chapter 19

Jungkook POV

What Jungkook wore

What Jungkook wore

I had went out and got lunch for everyone from KFC as my treat I walk into the kitchen and an idea pops into my head.

I walk up slowly behind Jimin so he doesn't hear me "booo" I shout right in his ear and Jimin screams and jumps.

"Jesus Kook you almost put me in to labour" Jimin yells I start laughing when I hear crashing coming into the kitchen and turn round to see a panting Yoongi.

"Jimin who put you into labour are you okay should I take you to Jin omg I'm gonna faint this is not good for my swag" Yoongi exclaims.

"No Yoongi I'm fine Jungkook desired to scare me" Jimin said and Yoongi glared at me "Jungkook if you weren't Luna I'd beat your ass" Yoongi said and I laughed.

"Yoongi you couldn't hit me or else you'd face the wrath of Tae and Jin" I said and Yoongi paled.

"Well you're also pregnant kook so he wouldent hit you" Jimin said "yeah well who wants lunch" I said outing the KFC bags on the table.

"Me!" Jimin shouted "Yoongi be a good boy and get the others for me" I said turning to Yoongi.

"I'm you're Hyung not you're dog" Yoongi said before leaving "Kook what did you get" Jimin asked me.

"I got two 6 piece spicy chicken meals for Hoseok and Bambam, a mighty box for one for Jin, a burrito meal for Namjoon, 2 zinger burger meals for you and Yoongi, 2 large popcorn chicken meals for Taehyung and I and a three piece boneless chicken meal for the elder" I said.

The others started to walk in and I started to hand the food Out. Once every one had gotten there food Taehyung and I were sitting in the dining room with the Haeun.

"So elder what did you want to talk about" Taehyung asked "oh yes I was wondering if you could show me to you're doctors clinic of the house since one of you're pack members is ready to give birth any day now" Haeun said smiling.

"Yes of course I'll call Jinyoung and Jin to show you around although Jin should have finished his food by now" Taehyung said and yelled for Jin to call Jinyoung over.

Once Jinyoung arrived we went to the doctors clinic we had expanded it since we found out that three of us were pregnant.

"Okay so we need to organise what we need and I'd also like to know what form he's giving birth in" Haeun said.

"Well we all resided wolf form" I said smiling and Haeun smiled back "very well looks like you can all give a natural birth since omegas usually can have a natural birth in wolf form rather than human form" Haeun said.

"Elder I've never helped anyone give birth so I don't know what we'll need" Jinyoung said "well my child I'll help you don't worry I'll be here to help and talk you through it so don't worry" Haeun said laying a hand on Jinyoung shoulder.