Ch. 3- Taking It Slow

Start from the beginning

Aizawa smiled tiredly. "You don't sound like a cheesy teenager. You sound like you and I like that." He cupped one side of Yagi's face. He adored this man. Not All Might but Yagi. He adored Yagi. Not the hero with the overwhelming smile but The skinny man who has many emotions to show. Not the man with the slicked back hair with bangs that stand up.

(If you could even call them bangs.)

He adored The man with the messy hair that stuck out and bangs that were limp and downwards. He adored the man who didn't have it all. The man who was shy. The man named Yagi Toshinori.

He truly did adore him. He adored him for so long it's just he didn't respect Yagi as All might. He just didn't. Because All Might pretends like everything would be ok but Yagi knew the truth.

Aizawa knows the truth too.

Yagi smiled leaning into Aizawa's cold hand. "Your hand is cold."

"Sorry." Aizawa said "your just really beautiful ...I like touching you and being close to you.." He whispered his gray eyes staring into deep blue.

Yagi smiled leaning into the cold hand even further. He tilted his head and made a delighted sound. Aizawa cradled his face. Circling his thumb slowly. His small smile faded as he watched the man enjoy his touch. He just...watched. Enjoying how his hand began to warm up.

After a minute aizawa leaned in kissing the tip of Yagi's nose. Yagi made a small noise and added a chuckle. "Lay with me.." Aizawa spoke. So they did.

Aizawa laid down as Yagi was on top of him laying his head on Aizawa's chest. Legs tangled together. Aizawa smiled, the scent of Yagi was enough to drive him crazy. He ran his fingers through the bright blonde hair. Yagi liked it-no scratch that. He loved it. He wasn't even paying attention to the movie now.

He just wanted all of the affection Aizawa was giving to him. It felt amazing. He missed it. He hadn't been with anyone in years and then someone who was with him the entire time ends up liking him....alot. It made Yagi want to cry tears of joy of course. And maybe slightly of pain.

People rejected him quite often in his normal weak form. They'd call him names ever since middle school. One that stuck with him was "walking skeleton" He had one lover in the past and that was it for him. His story was quite sad but that chapter is done.

Now his main focus is Aizawa. Being with him. Holding him. Getting his scalped massaged by the black haired man. "How did I end up with someone this beautiful?" He asked the younger hero even if it did sound as if he was asking himself.

Aizawa chucked. "I'm not..." He spoke softly. His hands movements getting slower and tired.

Yagi sighed. "Sure, You keep believing that." He rolled his eyes. "anyways..You want to go to bed?" He offered he tell Aizawa was getting tired.

"Mhm.." Aizawa let out a groan as he nodded his head. "Yes...Yes I do" Yagi sat up pulling the smaller man up. They walked to the bedroom slowly their hands intertwined together. Aizawa threw off his shirt and pants. So he was in his boxers.

Yagi stared at Aizawa and a small blush on his cheeks. "O-Oh you sleep in your boxers?" He squeaked the blush on his face growing by every second.

"Yea" Aizawa said staring back at the tall man. "Do you?" Aizawa asked.

Yagi nodded "Yeah..." Aizawa then sat on the bed.

"Then what's the problem?" He asked

"Nothing..."

Aizawa furrowed his brows. Obviously there was something wrong. He thought about it for a split second. "Oh wait...You're shy."

Yagi tensed "n-no" He denied. "Yes you are...We'll be together...in a bed. Half naked. Under blankets...probably hot." Aizawa smirked slightly because he now saw Yagi his lips parted eyes wide. His cheeks a deep red, tips of his ears even darker.

"Y-..You're making it w-worse" Yagi stuttered. His eyes flashed up and down at Aizawa's body. Eyes catching every beautiful, sexy detail of Aizawa's body.

"Like what you see Yagi~?" He asked raising a brow he arched his back his eyes seductive one leg crossed over the other.

Yagi tensed his shoulders going up. "W-Wh-What?" He stuttered

"Im joking Yagi" He laughed tilting his head. "Calm down and come lay down."

Yagi nodded looking down. Still blushing he took off his shirt easily. He had some slight trouble with his pants. His hands were shaky as he tried getting his belt off.

Aizawa couldn't stand to watch it. It annoyed him. He got up and stood toe to toe with Yagi....Nose to nose.

Yagi's breath hitched. "W-what are you doing?" He asked. "Helping you out.."

Aizawa reached down grabbing the belt undoing it but also pulling him closer by the waist. Yagi yelped but obliged.

"Stop being so nervous..." He spoke looking up into blue eyes. Yagi looked down he felt himself getting extremely turned on by this.

Aizawa slowly unbuckled Yagi's baggy pants......"We're not dating yet!! I shouldn't be thinking this!!" Yagi's mind screamed.

Yagi was half hard now....and he couldn't hide it.

Aizawa worked at his belt and finally whipped it off. He dropped it on the floor. He still kept eye contact with the tall man.

Aizawa grabbed the edge of the pants. They were already drooping downwards. Aizawa began to pull them down that's when his hand brushed against Yagi's half hard member.

Yagi gasped and moved away out of Aizawa's grip. His pants fell down. And he was exposed. He looked away from Aizawa whose eyes were looking at Yagis dick.

"Wow..." Aizawa spoke in a whisper. Yagi walked around Aizawa silently going under the covers.

"Lets just go to bed....please??" He asked turning to his side. Closing his eyes his face still red.

Aizawa let out a chuckle. "Sure." He answered his voice sweet. He got in the bed. He moved close spooning him. Yagi yelped he could feel Aizawa's soft bulge against his ass.

He closed his eyes tight. "Mm" He groaned. Aizawa smiled snuggling his face in Yagis neck.

"Sleep...don't worry...We're taking it slow.." He mumbled.

Yagi smiled pressing back into Aizawa.

"good.." He smiled softly. Yagi was thankful that they'll be taking it slow. 

(HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED)