Qeustioning Lotor

Your P.O.V~
I was in my room crying when i heard it open. I looked to see Keith. "Baby....you know I don't like it when you cry." I didn't say anything. I then felt strong arms around me. "Shhh...I know how you feel....I couldnt be there for my father...." I cried into his shoulder. Being a queen was a lot harder than I would think it would be. "I-I don't know if I can handle this anymore...." Keith rubs my back . "It's ok....I'm here...I will take care of everything...your pregnant and stressed out. Why don't you take a nap while I question Lotor?" I slowly nodded. He then picked me up and placed me on the bed. "Get some rest." He kisses my forehead and then walked out of the room. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Keith's P.O.V~
I walked out of the room and sighed. I've never seen Y/n so stressed before I hope she'll be ok. I started to walk to the metting room where everyone else was. Then Shiro walked out and saw me. "Oh Keith, how's Y/n?" "She's really stressed out...I thought it was best to let her sleep while I handle some things." "Like lotor?" Shiro asked tasing a eyebrow. "Yeah..I'll try to handle him with out killing him." I looked down a bit, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey your doing great. Y/n has been through so much she needs a break. You and I can question lotor and lance can guard the door. " I slowly nodded. "Yeah that's sounds like a good idea." Shiro smiles. "I'll go get lance." He then walks off. I took in a deep breath. Shiro always treated Y/n and Keith like family and so Keith was glad to have him back.

Keith started walking to his lions room to grab his bayrad where he ran into allura. "Hey Keith." He smiles a bit "Hey Allura." "Are you getting ready to question Lotor." I nodded and she sighed. "Good luck I'll let you know if anything happens to Y/n." "Thanks. "No problem." I walked into my room and grabbed my bayard and walked to where the cells where. Shiro and lance where already there so I walked up to them.

"Hey Keith. Sorry about stressing Y/n out." Lance said with some sympathy in his eyes. "It's ok we've all stressed her out. You weren't the only one at fault." He nodded and I looked at Shiro. "Ready Keith?" I nodded and Shiro used his hand on the key pad and then we went inside. Lotor was in some sort of glass tube. He was in handcuffs just sitting there. Once he heard footsteps her turn and looked at the two paladins. He smiles. "Well we got a king and the leader of voltron to visit me. What joy." I growled and Shiro out his arm out in front of me. "Listen we have questions." "We'll go ahead and ask I have nothing to hide."

"Fine." Shiro said and got close to his cell. "Why are you here." Lotor stood up "To make peace of coruse I mean you do need help defeating my dad you know." I started to get anger. Shiro stayed still. "What use are you to us." Lotor scoffed a bit. "Really? Me and Y/n are rulers we can easily get more allies. Plus she's really cute." "Back off." I said in a tough tone. "Oh sorry forgot you got married to her," he chuckled. "Look Lotor tell us what your real plan is." Lotor sighed "I'm here to help! Ok!?" Shiro stayed unfazed "There has to be more to the story." "Come on and make our lives easier-" the altars started to go off. "What the fuck!?" Shiro looked around and then lance rain in. "Keith! Y/n was taken!!" I froze. And Shiro cursed under his breath and Lotor started to laugh. "Sorry ladies I tried to tell you, my dad wanted you little queen." I the lost my temper. "Fuck you lotor!" I stomred out. "Keith wait!" Lance said but I kept running. I had to get to my lion. I need to protect y/n and my baby. Please stay strong for me love...I'm on my way

Hello!!! I hope you guys missed me!!! I'm back in action and getting back into writing sorry this chapter was short don't worry I'll work on the next chapter  soon!! I'm going to try to post two chapters a week! Maybe more! Thank you for make this story grow to 57k reads!! That's awesome!! Thank you for all the loves support!! I'll see you in the next chapter! (Sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger)