Part 1 - Chapter 8

<Insert 8 hour long intro song>

<Insert shots of Vampire Mom Bitch with blood everywhere>

I stood in front of flowers, and gasped in shock to hear a piano playing from inside the mansion. I went to be nosy and found bae number one (I can't decide if I like him or Ayato more!)

"Well hello, Little Bitch," He greeted me.

"Hello Master!" I yelled as I threw myself at his feet. "I'm ready to worship you!"

[Wait, that part didn't happen]

I asked him about a woman, because clearly that's what's on my mind while stood in front of Mr. Hottie while he plays sad, romantic music. Yes, it's definitely the time to think about some woman.

His triplets appeared.

"Ayato, Kanato, let's have a foursome again!" I suggested, panting with excitement.

[Wait no, that didn't happen either]

I asked them their mother's name, so I could make "Your Mom" jokes in the future. I guess I wasn't planning to leave here anytime soon. Depending on Mello wasn't the most reliable plan anyway, to say the least.

Kanato huddled behind Teddy, with sad eyes. I felt bad so for being such a nosey wench.

<Insert close-up of all three bois looking sad>

"Cordelia," Ayato rasped angrily.

<Insert torture screams, or pleasure screams, I'm not sure which>

Then Ayato covered in his mother's blood, drinking it and wanting more (eww, what, why does he seem turned on)

Mom comes to complain to Laito. Laito has the most beautiful voice, like I can't even explain, it's just sex.

Mom thinks the wind is Ayato. I just realised Laito looks weird because he's missing his hat.

I still like Mom's style but why do I feel she's going to do Laito. She says she loves him, blah blah.

Laito just threw her out the window or whatever. He really reminds me of Ayato without the hat. Kanato finds dead mom and is sad. He "warms her up" by setting her on fire. (Remind me never to tell these bois if I'm cold)

I ran and fell over.

"I hate this place."

(What, no. This dumb bitch, I'll change places with her)

Subaru came and did his tsundere act. He grabbed my arm.

"Grab the rest of me!" I encouraged him.

He said something self pitying that I wasn't really listening to, then hugged and bit me. I tasted sweet, apparently.

"Shut up and keep quiet," He said.

"No, you shut up and take it!" I pushed him into the bushes and threw myself at him, literally. We landed on the ground.

"Let my fangs enter you," He commanded.

"I'd rather your something else enter me," I smirked, so he had sex with me.

I woke up in bed, beside Ayato.

"Don't look at me," He ordered.

Well, I didn't have to look at him to have sex with him, so we did it.

[The close ups, because damn]