Meeting Commander

Three weeks had passed after the events of the first ever giant abysmal, a lone Ship Girl was running fast with a sleepy face. Her name is Laffey, Destroyer class that is the Secretary of the Azur Lane port. Why she's running you ask, haha, well you see today is the day they will meet their first Commander ever since Azur Lane was created. And the other reason is she's running late for the ceremony for meeting the newest additions for the fleet and finally meeting the Commander.

With large sleepy strides which seems to be doing nothing on giving her an adrenaline rush to cover that sleepy face of hers, she passed each window like a blur. After all Destroyers are quite fast in all honesty, soon she arrived mere minutes away of slamming the door open in a middle of a ceremony. Well actually she did except she slammed the door to a H/L H/C haired man seemingly around the age of 20.

That was enough to make her eyes widen a bit, she was told by her sisters who saw the incident that the man she just slammed the door in was the Commander. With panicked emotion filled her eyes she saw the Commander sit up, smiled and gave her a pat on the head.

Y/N Pov

The ceremony was almost done and I was about to invite them to a outdoor Lunch I made with my hands and a help with a certain general, when I was greeted by a door getting slammed open to me with almost enough strength to knock me out... almost. I hissed in pain and saw the little Ship Girl sitting in front of me after a certain rule bounced back at her sending her bottom to meet the floor.

I heard the other Ship Girls tell her who I was and she panicked... Well her eyes did while her face remained as stoic as ever, I sat up and gave her a small head pat.

Y/N: it's alright, I'm not hurt that much, plus I get the feeling I know why you were in such a hurry.

I smiled softly as she was taken back by my gentle behavior, well considering it was an accident I don't really get angry that much. She shook her head and I helped her stand up after doing so myself.

Laffey: sorry Commander, my name is Laffey and I'm a Destroyer class as well as the current Secretary of the Azur Lane.

She said sleepily, now all of you out there reading this might be wondering why I am now a commander? Well you see. My General gave me this assignment to become the Commander for this Fleet of Ship Girls. That and they don't trust my colleagues enough considering most of the girls here are way WAY too Moe and cute to resist. Good thing I have a resolve of steel with a heart of pure diamond.

Y/N: well now that's done, my name is Y/N L/N, I'll be in all your care now.

I bowed as a sign of respect due to me having my childhood in Japan. I invited them to the outdoor Lunch I made, I was seated along with Laffey which is not surprising due to her title as the Secretary and along with us is Wales, the representative of the British Ship Girls, Bismarck for the German, Yorktown for the Americans and lastly Kaga and Akagi for the Japanese.

Yat Sen, a Chinese Ship Girl who is the representative of the Chinese ships decided to sit with her sisters instead which I agreed to seeing how close she were to the twins Ping Hai and Ning Hai. We had a happy ceremony and quite the entertaining one as well due to Cygnet and Hammann bickering on who cooks better either me or Illustrious.

Finishing our Lunch I told the girls to head to their dorms early since it was literally already after sunset, I stayed behind to clean up but Wales stayed behind along with the other representatives and Laffey stating they will help with the clean up. I declined the offer but with Laffey doing the puppy eyes due to Bismarck daring the girl to do so, I succumbed to the sheer cuteness she was releasing.

Y/N: so Laffey, I heard that Azur Lane is still just a Budding Flower, how come?

Laffey: well to be honest Commander the President actually was the one funding the place and in truth Azur Lane is already at the world wide stage hence why the other countries has sent their representatives.