“but what about the—“

“rumors, not true”, she wave off and headed out.

They.

Are.

Not.

Dating.

I repeated it slowly inside my head before it truly sink in making me jump in glee.For days I cried as those rumors circulate in the campus. Jason and Ri-ah dating, meeting after school, Jason confessing to Ri-ah and a lot more romance going between them makes my heart explode in pain. I told myself in repeat that I was fine, that I should be happy for him but then my heart and eyes won’t listen and they just went on tearing like there’s no tomorrow.

I spin around rejoicing and caught my refelction in the mirror.

'eh, why are you so happy?' I asked my reflection in the mirror which has a wide smile on her face.

"Jason and Ri-ah really?" I turn around as the door once again open revealing one of the students on the phone. She stop looks at me from head to toe and return back on her call.

Rumors.

My lips twitch into a small smile as I remember Hyemi’s word, I trust her words. She's already my friend after all and I believe she wasn't lying just to cheer me up.

"Mood swings?" Samdong asked as he looks at me with wide eyes as I sat down on my chair.

"What are you talking about?"

"You are gloomy and lifeless earlier but it seems you became livelier after your visit the comfort room", and with that I heard Jin-gook chuckle.

"Did you perhaps eat something bad this morning? I'm glad you already relieve", he look at me with a mocking smile before both of them burst into laughter.

"It wasn't like that. It's just—", I said in a low murmur feeling a little embarassed about it as they continue chuckling.

"Yah! can you guys lower your voice down", Hyemi who had her head resting on her table said as she glare at the two boys who immediately shut their mouth.

I'm really thankful of her today.

Mr. . Kang hurry in the classroom smiling happily as he posts something beside the board. It’s a poster of the upcoming showcase. I wonder if that has something to do with us?

"Hey, do you all know?" he asked.

We all watched him confuse as he walked to his table still with the smile plastering his face. I guess this is also one of his luckiest day.

"Half-Admission Class students who get to participate in the showcase..", he pointed at the small poster and our eyes followed curiously.

 "You are the first", he said happily.

"Chinchayo?"

"Wohhoooooooo!"

Samdong and Jingook cheer rings inside the room as I stare at the Mr. Kang not believeing what I heard earlier.

'did we really make it to the showcase?'

"mmmm...definately", Mr. . Kang confirmed, "Because those in the Half-Admission class leave the school voluntarily.Therefore they did not have a chance. Anyway,you were all truly amazing"

This is really for real.

"If that's the case, Teacher, are the four of us forming a group to perform onstage?" I asked excitedly.