The Guy behind the Wall

****

“Good job”, everyone greeted as soon as we step down the stage. I was pretty satisfied with my performance as I truly enjoy being on stage.

After the changing back in my uniform, I went my way to the auditorium to have a good view with the other performance.

“Jason!” my classmates in the dance class called me to sit with them so I don’t find any trouble in looking for a sit.

“You did a great job”, everyone told me with a big smile on their face and I was glad they had like my performance. I smile at few photographers who were taking pictures and then I felt something is missing. I look around to see everyone in the group as I felt someone was missing in the class. Did she perhaps ditch the ceremony? Maybe she was disappointed for not being chosen to perform; I remember that I caught her raising her hand to volunteer for a solo performance but she wasn’t given a chance.

“Hey, Jayson are you looking for someone?” Park Do Joon asked. He was holding his phone as usual ready to update every student on what is happening in the campus. He was the one you should avoid if you don’t want rumors.

 “Ani”, I answer back with a slight smile.

“Oh, I thought you’re looking for the 3 special students like those people online”

“Eh? Are they already here? Who are they?” I turn to look for them.

“Yes, the two are already here. Well we already know the girl who was an ex-friend of Baek Hee”, I can sense hatred in his tune. Well, it seems that there are only a very few people who like Hyemi because of her sour attitude but I wasn’t surprise of her being one of the special students chosen but the guy with her surprise me even more.

“That was the guy who messes up with the audition, right?” I was sure I had seen him somewhere.

“Yeah, the one who made a fuss. I wonder how he got in here”

“Where is the third person?” I once again asked as I notice that there was a vacant chair beside them.

“Oh, he hasn’t arrived yet. I heard his from a far province that’s why he didn’t even show up in the audition. Well, he didn’t even have to audition. Urgh— how lucky”, his phone started to vibrate so he turns back his attention to it.

I glance back in their direction they were sitting beside professor Kang. Oh, he was a talk in the faculty for not being an effective teacher but he was personally chosen by the CEO to handle the special students. Hyemi was sitting on his side beside her was the tall guy, woah— he was also the guy who watch me dance on the hall way if I’m not mistaken. I didn’t know he had auditioned as well after he made a seen in the audition. The three seems to be tense as they glance at the clock and then at the wide open door. I guess there fate depends on the 3rd person’s arrival, those that person intended to come.  Time is ticking, and if he doesn’t make it, neither will they. It is sure a tense situation for them. Well, I just wished them luck.

“Jason!” someone whispered, I look back.

“Teacher Shi is looking for you she was saying something about a cd”

“Oh, I left it in the practice room. Should I get it?”

“Well, I guess so. She’s losing her temper once again”

I smirked “Handle her for awhile, I’ll be right back”

“Fine, but be sure to hurry or we’re both dead”

“Don’t worry”, I laughed as I tap his shoulders and went my way out.

I run to the building, as I was getting nearer to the practice room I heard the piano being played then she begun to sing. I continue my way but stop beside the door. I leaned on the wall as I continue to listen. Her voice was definitely mesmerizing and the song sure was very touching. I can feel the feeling on every word she uttered.