Leaving for Tour ( part 2, Last Part )

"Uhm (Y/N).. Something happened..."

"What do you mean?" You asked taking a scoop of Icecream into your mouth.

"Niall got in a car accident.. They're not sure if he's going to make it." He said, his voice shaky as if he wanted to cry.

"What?" You whispered, covering your mouth with your hand as a tear ran down your cheek.

"It's really bad.. We're in Paris right now.. Y-you think you can?" He stuttered.

"Y-yea." I cried, wiping my tears with the sleeves of his sweater.

"I'll wait for you at the airport, but please, just hurry.."

You let out a sob and quickly hung up. How could this have happened?

You quickly slipped on your grey toms and grabbed your wallet.

Stuffing them in the front pocket of the hoodie and went upstairs packing random pairs of shirts, pants, and undergarments.

Zipping it all in the small carry on, you quickly walked out of your house, locking the door and running to your car.

You set you bag in the seat next to you and quickly started to drive to the airport.

Deciding to call your mom since she was in this same situation when she was younger, you pulled out your phone and searched for her contact.

Rings an rings passed and she didn't answer.

Groaning you threw your phone where your backpack was and wiped the tears that were still coming out.

About ten minutes later you received a call.

You looked over to where your phone was now laying on the ground infront of the seat.

Looking at where you stood at a red light, you slowly moved over trying to reach where your phone was blasting your ringtone.

You groaned and jumped over to reach your phone, taking your foot off the break your car started to go slowly.

"No no no no" you spoke as you started to get back into your seat and answer the call.

You hit the brakes and sighed, sinking into the seat.

"Sweetie hi." Your mom said sweetly

"Mom," you cried, "N-Niall got in a crash and they don't know if he's going to make it."

"Aw I'm so sorry, where is he at?"

"Paris.. I-m going over there right now to se--"

And before you could finish the sentence a train came crashing into your vehicle.

Your head pounded against the window shattering the glass and falling evrywhere.

-.-.-.-.-.

Liam's P.O.V

We were all seated in the church doing our praying.

Everyone sniffling , I couldn't believe this had happen.

Especially to them..

As soon as the church was over, everyone walked to their caskets were their bodies lied.

"I'm going to miss you guys.." I choked out, putting in one of Niall snap backs into his caskets and one of (Y/N)s bracelets in hers.

Taking one last look at them I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I shook my head and looked down at my feet.

Feeling a hand behind me I turned around and saw Harry, his eyes red from the crying.

"I'm going to miss them too." He spoke quietly, biting his lip to keep more tears from spilling out.

"Yeah.. But at least they get to be together." I spoke as I watched them close the casket and take them out.

-------
-------
-------

Sad imagine I'm sorry 😭😭

What kind of imagines do you guys want me to do?

©AmeezySmiley