Wild Party

(sorry i havent updated in a while... been busy with some things... but anyways.. i was thinking updates every friday... yeah?? comment what you think and follow my twitter
@.UhhMahxne )

"Woohooo!!" Niall screamed while wobbly standing on the wooden table in the middle of the living room.

       Everyone was parting hard, it was in a big house, with a crowded kitchen. You decided you needed some air so you passed through all the people and finally got to the door.

      Niall had seen you when you were barely making it out of the kitchen. He couldnt take his eyes off of you since then. You opened the door and took a step outside leaning on a car.

      He had decided to follow you. He got off the table almost falling to the floor, luckily he held onto a wall. He squirmed through the people and finally got to the door. He opened it and saw you leaning on his car. A smile creeped onto his face. He slowly took steps over to you.

    You were on your phone on vine when you felt someone stand next to you. You slowly lifted your head up from the phone and looked over at Niall.

"Hi." Niall said rather close to you, you could smell the alcohol in his breath.

You scrunched your nose from the smell and nodded your head," Hello."

"I'm Niall, But you can call me Daddy in bed if you want" He said smirking at you and giving a flirty wink

"Uhm... I prefer to call you Niall... Im (Y/N) by the way." You said scooting a bit away from him.

"Dont go further baby.." Niall said grabbing your waist and bringing you close to his body.

       You wanted to push him away but you had to admit, he was good-looking. You kept your body where it was and looked up at Niall. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

     You moved your hands up his body up to his neck and left them there as you two kissed. Beneath his pants you could feel him getting hard. Chuckling, you pulled away.

"Urmmm... sorry about that.. ahah" He said blushing and turning away.

"Its okay, aha... wanna take it upstairs?" you asked winking.

       His smiled turned really big before he grabbed your hand and took you back inside to have some fun.

©AmeezySmiley