Summer

You laid outside in your front lawn, trying your best to get a tan.

You shut your eyes closed and started to relax in the warm summer heat.

When you felt the warm sensation on your skin, you felt ypur upper half get cooler.

You opened your eyes and noticed a smiling Niall looking down at you.

"Niall youre kinda ruining my tan!" You whined.

"Sorry gosh." He pouted and layed down beside you.

"Why are you here anyways?" i asked looking at him.

"Sorry gosh. Your boyfriend cant come over and bring you a baja blast from taco bell?" He chuckled raising up a mountain dew freeze

"Yeeeep! Yay!" you squealed sitting up grabbing the blast from his hands and taking a sip, "Mmm, this is why i love you."

"Are you talking to me or the blast?" He laughed

"You obviously!" You giggled laying over him and pecking his lips

"Nu-uh. You owe me a much longer kiss." He pouted.

You smiled as you layed over him again and pressed your lips onto his.

Your lips moved in sync as her started to grab your bum.

Giggling, you pulled away and lightly smacked his arm, " Hey! There are children around!"

He sighed and looked around, " Wanna take it upstairs then?"

You ponderer for a moment and stayed sitting on his stomatch, sipping the freeze.

"Okay, my parents are on vacation anyways." You winked.

He quickly sat up, wrapping his arms underbyour bum and taking you inside the house.

You put the baja blast down on the counter as you passed it and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Roaming through the halls, he carried you to your room and closed the door behind you guys.

You giggled and kisses him once again.

He layed you on the bed and muffled, i love yous inbetween kisses.

You giggled and pulled him closer to you, decreasing the space between your bodies.

"You want to babe?" He licked his bottom lip, his blue eyes pouring into yours.

Bitting your bottom lip and nodded.

You guys had some fun for a while and spent the rest of the day together watching movies.

--------------
--------------

Idk.. im thinking of ending the book /: Im running out of ideas and stuff
/.\ im still thnking about it though. I'll tell you guys my final decision.

Dont forget to read my Larry story
'Things I Cant' (: Thanks for reading xx