Making Me Stronger..

Nick POV.

Unfortunately, they only allowed Demi get out on August 10th so we had to wait. She started to not answer my texts so I thought that they had take her phone from her..

Today, I agreed to meet with her family so that we could take her out of this place.. yes.. today is the August 10th we've all been waiting for.

We all got in the center and waited for someone to bring her.. while we waited, her parents asked if I wanted her to stay at my house, which I agreed.

She came out the doors and everyone hugged her.. she didn't look that happy though

- How are you feeling sweetie? - Dianna asked worried

- Better.. I guess

That answer was not convincing but I let that pass.. I grabbed her around the waist and kissed her cheek - Let's go home?

She looked down and gripped at my shirt - Yes please..

Her parents said goodbye and Demi didn't even smiled.. it was like she had no soul.. like she was no one..

We got in the car and I drove home.. silent was the only noise around us..

When we got inside my house, Demi left her bags - I'm going to bed..

I nodded and watched her go upstairs.. she wasn't good.. I started to get worried but gave her space.. I needed days to put myself together and I guess that for Demi, it was harder since she also needed to fight her voices..

At night, I grabbed a slice of pizza and a cup of ice tea. I walked upstairs and got inside to see Demi laying down on her side looking at the wall

- Hey.. you gotta eat.. - I stuttered slightly laying the plate down

She sniffed and a tear fell down her face

I kneeled down making her now stare at me - You have to eat Demi..

She covered her face with her hands and started crying more. I got closer to her and hugged her with her arms going around my neck as response

I sat next to her and she sobbed to my shoulder - It's all my fault..

I grabbed her legs - No it's not Demi!

She laid her head against my shoulder and grabbed the other side of my body - Yes it is.. it's my fucked up body..

I putted my arms around her and locked my fingers together - Demi, your body is fine! It's God's fault..

- Then why did I had to get pregnant in the first place?!

- Demi, nobody knows god's plans! Maybe the baby was going to suffer in his life and God didn't wanted to torture him..

- You sure? - she asked now sobbing more calmly

- Of course! It's not your fault..

- It's not my fault?

- No..

She sniffed for some minutes and my mind went through a lot of things. After long minutes of sobbing, Demi finally broke the silence..

- I love you..

I kissed her head - I love you too! Never forget that..

She sat up to look at me - How are.. you?

I shrugged - Shattered but currently picking up the pieces..

- How can you be so positive?

I grinned slightly and rubbed her back slowly - Someone's gotta be.. or there would be nothing good in the world..

She got closer to me and slowly hugged me while I squeezed her through my arms - Thank you so much!

- You're welcome.. now you have to eat!

She pulled back and stood up while I took of my shoes off and sat in the middle of the bed. She picked up the slice of pizza and sat next to me.

I turned the TV on and we both started watching a crime show.. I wasn't really a fan but I knew Demi loved them..

That night, Demi didn't smiled for a long time and she cried through lots of nights and it was always blaming herself.. every night was the same I was starting to get tired of it..

She didn't even got up in her birthday! It was really frustrating for me that was in the outside trying to help and feeling helpless..

One day, I had enough of tears. I stormed to my bedroom startling her awake

- This has gotta stop Demi! - I yelled in front of her

She sat up - What?

- You gotta live! Move on Demi!

- Well I can't! I just lost a baby Nick! Something that was growing inside of me!

- Demi it has been 3 weeks! Almost a month! - I said turning to closet

- What are you doing?!

- I'm going to Joe's.. I'm tired of seeing you crying - I answered pitting a bag in the bed

- No no!! Nick no! Don't go please! - she said getting closer

I continued packing.. I wasn't really going but I wanted to scare her so that she could wake up and be herself again - I'm going.. sorry Demi

She screamed.. she fucking looked like a kid right now - I hate you!

- Ok..

She started to cry harder and I laid down the bag back in the closet - What now?

- I hate you..

I rolled my eyes and got up but she caught my hand - Please don't leave me..

- Then get up! Go downstairs! Do something!

She sat up - Ok..

She stood up on her feet and this time, it wasn't to go to the bathroom..

- I still hate you - she murmured

I shrugged my shoulders and walked behind her - I don't mind

She sat on the couch and I turned the TV on for her. She stood there looking at it while I went to the kitchen. I watched her through the window and she didn't even moved.. solid as a rock!

- I know you're watching me. - she said without turning around

I looked back at the sink and started to clean up.

The next day, September 3rd, I woke up alone in the bed.. I heard her sing though so I walked downstairs and saw her cooking something

- Hey..

She looked at me and grinned.. something rare at the moment - Good morning Nick!

I got closer to her and kissed her head - You're feeling better?

She nodded and leaned a little against me.. I closed my eyes because I missed this..

She cleaned her hands in a towel and turned around to hug me.. I missed this so much! - Thank you.. for the millionth time..

I chuckled and squeezed her tighter - It's ok..

That day was the first day of the rest of her life.. it was the day where my Demi came back and I couldn't be more happy again!

Of course there was a part of me that was sad for the baby.. but I couldn't show it or it would be our end.. and that was the last thing I wanted!

####

#Stronger (Back On The Ground) - Nick Jonas