"Something on your mind?" He said I smiled and looked down to the pavement watching my heels hit the cobblestones.

"I thought you knew. Can't you read minds?" I quipped her chuckled.

"No not your's,Louis or Claudia's. I am mute to them." I was intrigued.

"Why is that?"

"I have absolutely no idea." He started in front of us scanning with his eyes.

"Why is it that you never wish to speak of the one whom made you?" I knew I was treading on thin ice by asking but it was biting at me for months now I would try to see is thoughts but he would always push it further and further back.

"He left me soon after her forced the Dark Gift upon me."

"You did'nt have a choice?"

"No."

"This person, did you know them?"

"No, but I knew he was there, Magnus that was his name he stalked me at the theater at which I worked at as a mortal actor. I could feel his gaze on me when I was on the stage his gaunt black eyes and place white face. I was afraid of him I told my best friend whom roomed with me Nicki that I felt some one was watching me, he dismissed it and told me that everyone watches me. I was popular, One night Magnus came and snatched me fro my room draining me to the point of blackness I awoke in a cell and he told me of why he chose me." He stopped the pain was evident in his eyes and I bit my lip to stop myself from asking for more.

"I'm sorry Lestat."

"What's done is done,no use crying about it now." He said dismissing it all but his aura as an off green color turning red on the edge it coiled around his forum he was bothered by hit and he was angry at himself for telling me so much of his past.

"Come I found him." I nodded and let him lead me to the alleyway where our prey was.

Even though Louis had ordered the coffin with Claudia it was Lestat and I whom went with her to claim the thing I made swift work of the old man taking him quickly over his desk Lestat carried the coffin out as Claudia and I held hands. But whatever luster the coffin held to her soon tarnished away for she would never enter it. She said it was stuffy and she felt trapped Louis offered for her to sleep with him and so she did. I shared the coffin with Lestat for he didn't mind and as I my eyelids shut my mind wandered to Edward my mortal companion I have not seen him since my receiving of the Dark Gift I bet he wondered where I was and why I had yet to come to him. I knew that once I was turned we would have to end it the this fling we both had for each was over and tomorrow night I would end I, no matter what.

The next night I awoke before everyone else making sure I quick and silent. I dressed in a black dress with long selves that had ruffles on the skirt my hair was pulled into a high bun, I then waved my had over my face to conceal my purple eyes something in which I chose to do around mortals to many wandering thoughts to see and hear. I went down the steps quickly and out the door making sure that i locked it before casting a spell that alerted me when they would leave, the night was cool the air held a mild chill but nothing to severe. The walk to Edwards home on the water front was quick for I used my new found speed to make this trip quicker it's a funny feeling floating past the mortals in the street to fast for them to see you, it was like I was the wind. I walked up the three steps that lead to the door and used the large gold knocker, three knocks.

The door was soon pulled open by the maid whom I met only two times very brief times her skin was as dark as mine used to be and her hair was in a bun yet her thoughts were not so kind nor was her aura which gave a red tint of malice.