Chapter ~14~

Third Person Point of View (Picture on the side is of Louis~~~>)

As the months passed Aurora, Louis and Lestat became strangely closer then before Aurora grew more and more weary of her feelings for Edward she hoped that in time he would confess his own feelings. The wedding approaced a night time wedding it was everything Aurora wanted to see in a wedding it as one of her happiest days. But soon the year would come to an end and in her last months as a human Aurora thought aloud..

Aurora's point of view

"Can a vampire make love?" I asked out loud as I sat on the sofa Louis to my right and Lestat sat at the piano playing a lovely piece which was stopped as I asked my question. Louis went wide eyed and Lestat seemed to blush I smiled at the look on their faces that I was able to make these two fluster at any one of my questions.

"What brought this along cheri?" Louis asked after he cleared his throat. I sighed, I wanted to know that after being bestowed the Dark Gift would I be able to take part in such a basic human... action.

"I wanted to know if I am able to have such a experience after being given the Dark Gift." I asked my cheeks also feeling warm.

"Yes a vampire can make love." Lestat said and then went on playing the piano, he seemed happy to be rid of the question once and for all. But I was not done yet.

"What is it like?" I asked Lestat stopped once more.

"Sensual and sweet." Louis answered for him I smiled.

"So it does feel good." I asked, this was Lestats breaking point he slammed his fist on the piano making an ugly tune come forth he stood quickly almost making the bench fall backwards.

"Why do you wish you know? Is it so you can partake in it with him?" He shouted at me his face contorted with fur. I was shocked by his outburst I pushed him to far, I should have held my tongue.

"I'm sorry." I said lowly my eyes down cast ed to the floor. Louis sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder, Lestat however was not down yelling at me.

"Really? Are sure you quite done!" He barked making me jump, this enraged me I hate how afraid I am of him sometimes.

"Yes I am done! Your jealousy of him is completely stupid!" I screamed. I was angry and I couldn't quite find the exact reason why yes I was angered by his tone he used and as well as my fear but it was more I felt sick.

"Your dare call me stupid!" He barked I felt my tears spill out I got up from the sofa and ran out the room down the satires, and out the house. I can't bear it I almost said it.. I almost lost it.

The cold night air felt good on my bear arms. I stopped running and caught my breath as I rested my back against the brick wall of a church my heart hammered against my chest, my tears would not stop flowing. I wiped my face but it would not stop my tears, my hammering heart, my sobs. My head was banging from all the thoughts running around, how could I be so stupid so reckless and insensitive to their feelings? I cried harder then I wanted I cried for the confusion running threw my head and heart, did I love Edward? Did I love Louis? Do I love Lestat? So many unanswered questions running around in my mind I wanted t to stop to leave the ache in my chest would no fade away. I felt something wet drip on my back and head it was rain I slid down onto the stone sidewalk and cried in my hands, such a selfish witch. I held my legs to my chest as I chanted a spell of protection over and over, I had forgotten that I am wanted by many for my eyes that even I am not safe alone. Stupid, stupid stupid! Run out on you vampires completely venerable forgetting who you are what you are. I channeled my power of fire in my arms hoping to warm up from the onslaught of the rain I was getting.