Chapter ~17~

(Authors note: Sorry for the long Waite I had to sort some stuff due to Wattpad deleting two or three chapters I hope you enjoy the video is the song I listened to that helped me write this chapter.)

Third Person Point of view

Aurora woke the next night alone in Lestat's coffin but she could hear the rest of her family out in the living room talking to Claudia about their kind. The child vampire listened intently to her makers and how she found it amazing, Aurora however found her very intriguing a girl forever in the body of a five year old how it was so saddening. Aurora, Lestat and Claudia hunted together making sure to clean up after themselves Claudia looked up to her older sister with the pale brown skin. Aurora loved Claudia the two were like two orphans learning to live again, how the times seemed so simple to them then. As the years passed Aurora noticed that her little sister was no longer the child she once was the fondness for dolls were gone and she spent more time with Louis. Claudia would spend the whole night with Louis sitting near him listening to him read, Aurora felt jealous of the two the closeness they had for each other the love that was in Louis' eyes for Claudia now.

Aurora in turn spent her nights with Lestat and he adored it they both walked the streets also going to lavish parties and galas. However, Claudia's hunger increased Aurora and Louis both tried to tel Lestat that Claudia was no longer a child but a women. And as a woman's mind wanders of other things and of possibilities so did Claudia's.

Aurora's point of view

The night seemed so quite the air still and not even the sound of the pouring rain made noise to me. I sat next yo Lestat as he played the piano my head laid on his shoulder Louis was in the other room with Claudia I heard talk of her wanting her own coffin I found it comical I smiled lightly against Lestat's white shirt he chuckled.

"Is my playing entertaining Aurora?" His voice was soft and woke me from my thoughts.

"Yes, very much so." I said softly he leaned over and kissed my forehead softly and as he played I listened into more of Claudia and Louis conversation.

"I don't want it if it hurts you." Claudia said to him her voice was filled with concern. "I'll stay with you always. But I must see it, don't you understand?" She spoke softly to him as lover did so fondly speak. It reminded me of how Edward speaks to me, the love evident in his voice.

I closed my ears to them and went back to listening to Lestat play. In these past years I have come to realize that my bond with him has grown ten fold. I become lost if I do not have him nest to me every waking moment and the intimacy of hunting with him is like a treasured moment a child shares with their parent. I admit that in the previous years I have long forgotten the lure of seeing Lestat and Louis as my immortal fathers whom gave me the Dark Gift But instead my lovers, eternal in their beauty and devotion to their children. I love Lestat more then I dare say and in some strange way I think he knows how I feel about him. I never once thought that I would become so very happy after my death, yet here I sit next to him and that is all that matters. I cherish it wholly.

The next night I dressed in a blue dress my hair I left in it's braided state, Lestat and I left to hunt while Louis and Claudia went to order her 'child coffin' such an odd thing to say out loud. At least I thought it was. As we walked the streets the smell of the rain that had fallen was still in the air as well as the the drops in the leaves. We were silent at first I always let him pick the prey for I was to dispose of it burning it to ash with my fire. But, I wanted to talk it felt we had not for so long and I grew weary when we went on like this. My arm was laced in his his walking stick in his other hand, I glanced up to see his face his blonde hair was partial covered by his hat which was blue.