Days Before School

Start from the beginning

"So that means let's go smoke."

"Girl, you only bought the swishers didn't you?" Jarrell asked with a devious smile.

I laughed loudly because he's not lying, she always does that because she knows I have weed on me literally all the time.

"Bitch, please shut the fuck up." Sky said rolling her eyes.

"Look, I'll be at the football field when y'all ready to smoke," I said running to the side door.

"Wait for me, Keisha!" Jarrell voice echoed from across the gym. All three of us ran to the bleachers starting to roll up.

"Wait, did one of y'all bought a lighter?" I asked standing up.

"Nope," They said in unison.

I noticed the guys were here for football tryouts too. "I'll be back."

Ever had that scared gut feeling when it was a group of boys you had to come across? Yeah, that was me right now. I ran across the field to see them talking.

One of them saw me and started to tap their friend next to them.

"You need some ma ?" One said licking his lips.

I smiled, "Yeah, do of one y'all have a lighter?"

They all shook they head, but one of them spoke who I couldn't see from the fact of him sitting down.

"Yeah, you about to smoke or some?"

I moved the guys out the way and saw pure evil.

"Oh, not this stupid bitch," Dave said getting up

"Boy suck my dick." Ohhh's filled up the area.

"Okay.... you first." He smirked as the boys started laughing dapping him up.

"Only if you had a third leg buster, now please lighter," I said throwing out my hand.

The boys turned their head laughing under their breath. I could see the steam coming out Dave's ears, and I loved it.

"Sorry not sorry but I don't let hoes borrow shit from me."

I smiled, "Exactly, that's why you're going to let me borrow it." I snatched it out of his hand running back to the field to the other side.

He start to chase me and I overheard the guys laughing at him. I ran to the top of the bleachers lighting up the blunt.

"Y'all better hurry up and light y'all shit up before he gets up here," I said inhaling

I closed my eyes and continued to smoke. My eyes shot open when I realized my blunt was out my hand.

I looked down to see Dave smoking my wood. "Damn, you got that shit where you forget to breathe." He said coughing while holding his chest.

I laughed, "A true pussy."

"Aye for real tho, where you get this from?"

"My brother why bitch boy."

He glared at me for a while study my face until he broke the silence, "He a drug dealer around here or something?"

"Hey, are you the feds or something? You don't ask nobody no shit like that." With that being said I continued to smoke.

He started to insult me once more until he was interrupted. "BUCHANAN AND EASTERN SEE ME AFTER PRACTICE," Coach yelled glaring.

I noticed Sky and Jarrell left.

These hoes saw him coming and didn't say anything? I see how these funky asses rocking.

"See what you have done did girl?" He said getting up knocking my feet down in the process.

"Shut the hell up. You don't even know half the extra shit he about to do." I rolled my eyes running down the bleachers back inside.

| After Practice |

"You both in my office now." He said pointing towards his door.

We walked into his office seating in the seats in front of his desk. "So you both are aware that having drugs on school grounds is not allowed right?"

I scrunched my face, "Damn, you act like we were up there throwing down pills."

Dave laughed, "On slime."

"Nigga whatcha know about that slime shit?" I laughed doing the handshake with him.

He winked afterwards, "See now you pushing it." I instantly rolled my eyes in response.

"This is no laughing matter. Ms. Buchanan, every year we go through this drug thing with you. Have you ever thought about getting help?"

"Woah girl. He trying to say you an addict." Dave whispered chuckling.

I know this nigga ain't tryna say I need rehab.

"Hold the hell on, because now you making me feel offended. I'm not addicted to weed, I mean it's in my daily routine but it's not like I need it do I say anything every time I see your son popping Molly during lunch?"

Dave shot his mouth open in complete shock.

Coach breathed heavily, "Well since you feel that way... one month of detention for the both of you, now leave."

He received a scrunched face from Dave. "And why do you think you can give out consequences before school even start. You not the principal my guy."

"Detention or expelled, you pick Buchanan." I flicked him off grabbing my things.

"Hold the hell up, fuck you mean both got detention. You ain't even see me touch that blunt?" Dave said

"You weren't around it for no reason Eastern, and I might just suspend you from the football team."

"You on a nigga nuts too tight don't you think?"

"Two months for you now leave!"

Dave left behind me huffing. I walked down the hallway towards the exit.

"Damn." I heard him mumble. I turned around to see him looking in the sky scratching the back of his head.

I went to my 2019 Chevy Impala, I huffed seeing Dave staring at me. I rolled my eyes driving off.

So much just Days Before School.