Days Before School

Začít od začátku

"I'm afraid we don't, sorry."

"DAMN, Y'all ain't been having shit lately."

I scrunched my face, "Not my fault."

"Did I say it was?"

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away because obviously those cable ties struck a nerve. He yanked my arm, "Hold the hell on, this little attitude you got making you lose your chance with a playa."

I fell to the floor dramatically, "HOLD ON IT'S KEISHA BABY, I don't want you homeboy." I said getting up.

"Tuff, because all the hoes want this."

"Yeah... you just proved my point, that's why I don't want you."

"Please don't try the innocent act, I and you both know you bust it open."

"You don't even know me so back the hell up."

"Hoe please."

I threw the box of staples at him, "Seems funny how you walked up to me tryna get on but talking shit, back your punk ass up."

He balled up his fist and blew he breath, "What you want to do something ?" I continued to walk up testing his limit.

He knocked over the buggy, "Yeah I do, now pick that shit up."

I started grabbing things off the shelf throwing it at him, "BITCH!" I yelled as I tried to pick up the buggy. Jarrell came up behind me picking me up taking me to the lay-a-way section.

"Girl chill, you gone let this man get you fired?"

"Na but fuck him and this job."

I decided to hide until my shift was over and went home for practice. I got in the shower doing the same routine I did before for work. I put one matching Nike sports bra and shorts to get in a comfortable mood.

I drove to my school, Vietnam High. I walked in to see new girls stretching. I saw my best friendSky sitting in the bleachers.

"HEY BITCH!" She yelled

I laughed hugging her, "Ew, Jarrell coming." She said rolling her eyes.

I don't understand them because they don't like each other but act just alike.

"Ew, I see the mice arrived." He said sitting down.

"Yeah, cause I smelt the cheese on your stanky ass." I burst into laughter and the team followed along.

"Hey Dana, why do we have to tryout if we already on the team?" I asked a teammate who pretty much kept tabs with everything going on when it involved the team.

"We don't, they just want us here to keep our asses miserable," She huffed

I shook my head and went to go sit down with Sky and Jarrell.

"Man I'm bored."

"Ok, what do you want us to do about it? I'm pretty sure we're all bored Sky." I hissed