Training and Entrance Exam

Ten months

Ten months until U.A.'s entrance exam and Izuku was almost already ready. Since Bakugou and his lackey's beat up on him since kindergartner he's built up a lot of pain tolerance and since he study's and at the top of his class basically at a college level he should pass the written exam fairly easily.

Izuku woke up early one Saturday morning, his body constantly aching as he sat up tiredly. He blinked slowly his emerald eyes being shone to the world. He yawned stretching his back out the cramps popping out slowly, before he finally managed to stand up. He cleared his throat before pulling on a white tank top and black shorts. As he did this he managed to glimpse at the long jagged lines kissing his pale and slightly freckled arms and inner things.

He shook his head quickly before slipping on some tennis shoes. He then grabbed his phone checking the time, 3:30 AM, before plugging in his head phones and choosing a music station. he slipped the device in his pocket as he shoved his headphones over his ears then proceeded to jump out the window silently. He walked away from the apartment complex as he jogged down the street humming along to the song.

It only took a few minutes before the male stumbled to the trash infested beach. He sneered, "Fucking assholes.." he growled out as his eye lids slid a bit close giving a half glare. He huffed out some air before jumping down onto the sand kicking some up. He trudged over to the mountain of trash before kicking down one in particular, the contents falling into the sand and breaking. Izuku raised an eyebrow before bending down and heaving the broken microwave that was closest to him, groaning a bit.

He Inhaled sharply at the sheer weight of the thing but shoved his heel into the sand steadying himself. He slowly walked for a while before removing the microwave off the beach before getting an idea. He stared at the trash before grinning, "I could use this to build up muscle.." he murmured before nodding. He would make a schedule of different times he would do certain exercises at certain times, but then he'd have to make a diet schedule so he's not to skinny. He smirked to himself. The next ten month's leading up to the entrance exam may be hell, but it'll be worth it.

__

Finally.

After waiting an excruciating long amount of time the entrance exams were here and Izuku was read. He stood in front of U.A. an eyebrow quirked upward mildly impressed but his face lacked any emotion. He was wearing a tight black tank top, his scars and muscles showing prominently against his pale and milky skin, along with green shorts and black tennis shoes. He blinked slowly his eyelashes tangling with one another for a moment before untangling themselves. He huffed out some air his piercing being shown for a second. He decided he waited enough time and started walking before lo and behold the devil himself growled from behind him. "Move out my fucking way Deku"

Izuku held back the urge to roll his eyes as he side stepped out the way almost getting shoved by Bakugou. The blonde in turn said nothing just continued to walk barely sparing a glance in the younger males way. He shook his head and started again to walk and- oh. His foot tripped over the other and he found himself tilting forward.

'huh..so this is how I start U.A.' He couldn't help but think. Suddenly as soon as it started it stopped, and he found himself floating weightlessly for a moment. "ah apologies for using my quirk on you! but i saw your were falling and decided to help!" a cheerful and bouncy voice was heard behind him. He felt his weight come back to him and landed on his feet before turning to look at the girl.

The girl smiled happily, her brown bob moving with her effortlessly. Her big brown eyes were noticed first, concern seemingly floating around them. She had fair skin that supported a small amount of permanent blush. She giggled, "It would be bad omen if you fell right? anyways good luck!" the girl suddenly bounced off leaving Izuku only to wonder her name