The first thing I did was walk up to the mirror that was above the two-sink counter and looked at my naked reflection.  My hair was wild and matted; my eyes were wild, crazy, and devoid of any emotion.  I did not look like myself; I looked like a woman who enjoyed seeing people suffer, which is what I wanted at this moment. I wanted anyone and everyone to suffer. 

At this point I could care less about strategy and tactics. I just wanted blood to be bled and I want people to suffer.  I threw on whatever clothes my hands touched first and ran down the stairs and out of the house to my mate’s second in command, Martin, who is officially the Alpha.

Martin’s small, but cozy one story house was not too far from my own so I was running up the porch steps shortly after I left my house.  I knocked on his front door with a little too much force, but I couldn’t help it I am a mourning, angry wolf.

 A big burly chest came into my view as soon as the front door opened whom I recognized as Charlie, one of the two Alpha bodyguards.  Some bodyguard he is, letting his Alpha get kidnapped and killed.  I was suddenly overcome with anger towards Charlie, if Charlie would have been better at his position, none of us would be in his horrid situation.

 “You stupid fucking excuse for a bodyguard.  You had ONE job and that was to watch and protect your Alpha; to make sure no harm came his way and now he is fucking dead.  His body has been cut into pieces and it is all your fucking fault.”  My eyes went red as I was screaming at him.  Just saying these words aloud made me even more pissed at Charlie. 

As I went to go attack him, which may have been stupid on my part considering that he is like four times my size, he spun me around and held me in a choke hold with ease.  It was generally his job to do this for outsiders or rouges, but not for his future Luna, or in this case the ex future Luna.

“What the fuck Charlie. Let me go you fucking dick and sorry ass excuse for a fucking wolf. You piece of shit. You let Jared die!! You let my fucking mate die and you didn’t do a damn thing to stop it. It is all your fucking fault and I will rip you to shreds starting with shoving your small dick into your mouth until you choke!” His grip on my throat tightened at my word until I was gasping for air. After a short while my vision was filled with black spots and the last thing I heard before I passed out was Charlie whisper “we are all glad the piece of shit is dead.”

Three long hours later I am on my way back to my house that Jared and I were supposed to share after being told that I was being kicked out of the pack for endangering and threatening a loyal pack member. I was also kicked out for being apart of a major psychotic plan to attack a pack that was easily 10 times more stronger than ours. 

Apparently I was not mentally stable enough to be in the pack and now I have 30 minutes to clear the land before I am going to be attacked and killed because I am officially a rogue. This makes my plan for attacked Mason so much harder because I am basically alone in this process, but I honestly don’t give a shit.

About 40 yards from my broken front door I see something laying on my doorstep, which vaguely looks like a package with a bow on it. Something in the pit of my stomach tells me that I am not going to like the contents of the package. As I near the package I smell the old blood and the stench of a dead body. If that package contains what I think it contains then all hell will be broken and I will attack Mason immediately. 

Paige’s POV

I wake up from kisses being placed on my face and neck from none other than my fiancé. “Please leave me alone Mason. I’m still tired.” I stretch and roll over from him, but that does not stop him from bothering me.