The Coffee Cafe

Jess POV

--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--

One Month Later, Jess POV

It's been one month since they guys saved me from Karai. I've began training with Master Splinter and he gave me a version of kunai daggers that were larger than the small daggers I had before, close to the size of Raph's sais, but they fit more comfortably in my hands. I again customized them with the electric blue grip tape and the best part is I could still attach them so I could for a short staff! Needless to say I loved them.

Every night the guys would go out on patrol and scan the city for the kraang or the foot…especially the foot, because of me. Master Splinter said he wanted me to stay in the lair because of heavy foot activity, if I got caught, there was no saying what they would do to me, so I stayed in the lair. 

I loved all the guys to death and have developed kinda like a brother-sister relationship with Raph, Donny, and espcially Mikey. But, Leo became more like the best friend I never had. We hung out and he got me into watching Space Heros, and I must admit, the show isn't half bad. We 'd train together, watch TV together, and he was the one to help me set up my room in the lair. 

He helped me paint the walls a similar colour to the tape on my kunai and move in my bed, desk, and dresser. Master Splinter sent Leo and I up to the surface to get some stuff to decorate my room, like a blanket for my bed, some posters and anything else I might want. Leo desquised himself in some human clothes and walked with me through the store. We ended up getting a white blanket with black tree branches stretching over the blanket and some small blue flowers to match my walls, 2 black pillows. I got one space heroes poster (which made Leo happy) 1 deadmau5 poster,  1 sleek black motorcycle poster, a painting of some blue flowers to hang above my bed, along with a small black and silver lava lamp. I also hung a small weapon shelf beside my bed so I could place my Kunai there while I was sleeping. I was genuinely happy with my room, and thinking that Leo helped me make it perfect made me only happier.

Okay fine… So I might have developed a crush a certain turtle, but I know it would never work between us, he's a turtle, and i'm human…well part human anyway. But thats besides the point, he probably doesn't like me like that, and if I did make a move it would freak him out and I would ruin our relationship.

I was sitting in my bed just after I woke up admiring my new room. My stomach was growling so I decided to get something to eat but first I needed to change. I managed to pick up a small job at the coffee shop directly beside the manhole the guys use every night, so I had a bit of money for new cloths and other things. I buy pizza for the guys almost every time because I feel like they've done so much for me, but I also treat myself to a new outfit every now and again. I mean come on, I'm a girl, and girls like cloths.

I hopped out of bed and went to my dresser. I pulled out a loose fitting grey tank top, ripped dark blue jean short shorts, and a back, grey and white checker baggy button up shirt, leaving it undone, and I rolled the sleeves loosely up to my elbows. I threw on some combat boots, brushed my hair and walked out of my room. (LINK OF OUTFIT IN EXTRENAL LINK)

I entered the kitchen to see it was still empty. 

"guys must have had a late night and not be up yet." I shrugged and proceeded to get out a bowl of cereal. I poured out the milk and began eating at the table. I finished and still nobody was up.

"Where are they?" I put my dish in the dish washer and walked over to the bedrooms. I heard slight snoring coming from each room.

'Okay, so their still here… but why aren't they awake yet? their always up before me.' I thought. I grabbed a cup of coffee from the coffee maker and put in a spoonful of sugar and milk. The way Leo liked it.