Damsel in Distress

Leo’s POV

I was walking through tunnels trying to find my brothers. We were doing a training exercise about stealth. My brothers and I called it ninja tag. I had found Donny 5 mins ago, and I was hot on the trail of Raph. Raph may be strong, but stealth was not his strong point.

It was pitch black in this tunnel, so I couldn't see.  I felt a gust of air behind me, then beside me. I heard footsteps in a puddle of water to my right.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. I quickly brought up my hands to block my face from the attack. I expected a sai to come between my hands,  but instead was rewarded with a nunchuck

Mikey.

I flung the nunchuck over my head and heard Mikey land behind me with a thud.

“Good job Mikey, you actually made me believe you were Raph!” Mikey was now standing in front of me.

“I was pretty smart, wasn’t I?” He said slyly, and I laughed.

“Come on little brother, lets go tell Raph he won” I said with a smile. We walked back to the meeting point where Donny and Raph were standing.

“Hey Raph, you won” I said

“Not surprising” He said with a smirk.

“Master Splinter is probably wondering where we are, we should head back” Donny said. Just as Donny finished his sentence I thought I heard footsteps.

“Guys, vanish!” I ordered. They all nodded and found places to hide. Raph found cover in the shadows in a huge crack in the wall. Donny was behind some crates, and Mikey and I jumped up into the space between the pipes and the ceiling above where we were just standing.

“Why are were hiding dude?” Mikey whispered to me, I just shushed him.

A couple seconds after we hid, a girl in a black hoodie came sprinting by our hiding spots. She didn’t look injured. But she did have 2 kunai knives in her hands.

“Dude whats she doing down here?” Mikey whispered to me.

“I don’t know, but I think were about to find out” I whispered back.

Just as I finished my sentence, a huge horde of foot ninjas came sprinting by as well. Led by Karai.

“What the…” I said. When the last ninja ran by, I signaled for us to follow. I wanted to know what was going on. Mikey and I dropped from the pipe, Raph and Donny came out of their hiding spots as well.

“What the shell was that!?” Raph whisper yelled

“It looked like the foot were chasing her!” Donny whispered back

“We should follow. If the foot are involved then it must be important. The way they just went leads to the closed off subway station, so we should cut around and watch from above. Lets go.” They all nodded and followed me into the tunnel to our right. We saw the hole we were looking for in the ceiling.

“Raph, give me a hand with this.” He walked over to me and we linked hands. I nodded to Mikey. He ran towards us, jumped, landing on our hands and we rocketed him into the hole.

“Now you” I motioned to Donny. He did the same as Mikey. I lifted Raph up, the he grabbed my hand and lifted me up.

“Leo you sure we should be doing this?” Donny asked