Chapter 1 - Reincarnated!

He reincarnated. He was born and his mother passed away after giving birth to him. His father gave him the name of Jason Williams. His father's working as a farmer and didn't finish college.  Jason was born in 2000.

While he opened his eyes, he was a little surprised where he was but he was seeing his father and he realized he was reborn after he made himself vanished from his old, cruel world.

By the age of 6, he was able to gain back 10% of his martial strength. He would help his father tame some of the animals in their backyard. By the age of 13, he pretty much recovered half  of his power from his old life.

He didn't have elementary education but he had a very strategic and fast-learning mind so he took a test to skip 6 grades and got himself into junior high. 

Then he met this girl who was named Jenny Mae Collins. He was flabbergasted. She looked exactly like Shin Fei. His heart  skipped a beat. Now, he knew what he was gonna do. He was going to make her fall for him. At least, he still looked as handsome as he was in the past. 

" Hi, do you know where room 15C is?" Jason asked.

" Oh, yes. That's where I'm heading to. " she replied.

" Hey, you bastard, do you know who you're talking to? She's my girlfriend. " a decently good-looking guy said on interruption as he attempted to throw a quick kick towards Jason.

" Stop what you're doing, Jeremy? And I'm not girl your girlfriend. " Jenny exclaimed.

As Jeremy attacked Jason, he responded with two fingers of his hands blocking Jeremy's kick.

" I'll give you a chance, " Jeremy said " but next time I see you talking to Jenny, I'll kill - " 

- " Go away, Jeremy. We're not a couple. Stop making other people have any confused idea. " Jenny interrupted. " I know where 15A is. You can go with me. "

" Okay, thanks! " Jason couldn't help but feel so happy seeing the same face of the belle that she truly loved from her past.

In the classroom, they sat together. A teacher arrived, they did some introductions and the teacher said at the end, " That's all for now. Wait for your next subject teacher. And by the way, our school has club openings today and you can feel free to sign for the clubs you wanna be into. There are scrabble clubs, chess clubs, dota clubs, basketball clubs, martial art clubs and all that. Enjoy. Have a good day. "

" I guess I'll be checking out martial art club, " Jason thought to himself. He was using his ki detection to find out where the martial art club was. It was actually at back of their school. So he went running downstairs to go there.

" Not everybody can join this club. Everyone has to take 3 tests, " an instructor said outloud.

Note:
If there's an typo or error, feel free to send me a message. And if you like the story and want a 2nd chapter, give it a vote and a share!