05.Our Day Together Pt.1

Eyo! The lone writer of 'The Kingka' here! 

Thank you for everyone who patiently waits for an update and who is still reading this story. Thank you sooooo much!! ヽ(^o^ヽ) You guys rock!!

This is just a really quick update today. :p

And for a little extra thanks, an adorable gif of Chanyeol on the side for you! Aish, he's so cute! ( >ω<)

I hope you enjoy this chapter! O(≧▽≦)O

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willow's POV:

"Willow, let's hang out tomorrow, alright?" A familiar deep voice said in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. 

I turned around to see no other than the infamous, Park Chanyeol. He had his creepy(and yet also cute) smile plastered on his face. He held his hand out for me to take it. I hesitantly took it, and we were then holding hands, or more like Chanyeol tightly grabbing my hand. 

I noticed that Chanyeol was now running, with everything buzzing passed us. I looked at Chanyeol, who was focused on running to our destination.

"Chanyeol, where are we going?" I asked, a little worried. 

Suddenly, he stopped running, causing me to bump into his back. He took the opportunity to grab me and wrap his arms around me tightly. My face was stuck to his chest, and his head was resting on top of mine. He then loosened his embrace and tilted my chin, making me stare right into his brown orbs. 

He then slowly leaned in, closing his eyes. My eyes, though, were widened in fear of what was going to happen. I had to push him away, yet it felt impossible to escape his hands loosely cupping my face. I had to stop this, but I couldn't. 

I closed my eyes and got ready for our lips to touch. I could feel his breath against my face. But then I finally got back into my senses and quickly snapped away from him, before anything happened.

I yelled as loud as I could to him,

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU CREEP!!" 

I gasped, and sat up from my bed. I can't believe I just dreamt about Chanyeol, again. It was horrible. He asked me to hang out with him and he almost kissed me. What a nightmare.

"Are you okay?" The same voice behind me asked. 

I turned around to see Chanyeol smiling at me. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and threw my pillow at him. He got smacked right in the face, with a confused look across his face.

"Don't tell me you forgot that we're--"

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!?!?" I screamed.

Then, my mom ran up the stairs and busted my door down.

"What in the world is with all this screaming? Willow, that's not how you treat a friend, especially this fine, young man right here," she gestured to Chanyeol, who only grinned confidently.

"Thank you for the compliment, Mrs. Kim. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Willow today," he smirked, but my mom didn't notice.

"Great! Willow could get out of the house more often, instead of watching dramas all day."

"But--" I protested, but got cut off by my mom.

"No buts, missy. You will go out and have a good time with this boy and you'll enjoy it," she used her motherly,"do what I say or you're in big trouble" tone.