It Only Reminds Me Of You

Start bij het begin

One night stands were not new to Izzie. She quite had a few since her first year of college. She vowed to herself that she'll never fall in love again.

And even now that she's a senior, it was a habit that she couldn't get rid of.

Why would she? She has no one to be faithful with.

She tried, Oh God she really did, to move on but she couldn't. So she just let it be.

Until she couldn't feel anymore.

"Don't be a stranger, Call me okay?" Klaire called out to her when she was about to close the door.

She playfully winks at her and gave her a thumbs up.

Izzie looks at her surrondings. Yale dormitory. That is a good and a bad thing.

Good because she's still at the campus dorms, the walk of shame is shorter.

Bad because well yeah, they live in the same campus. Which means that, its another girl to avoid in the hallways.

Countless of one night stands and hook ups, that is Izzie's thing now. She's done with the whole one woman or man thing.

Getting your heart fucking broken would turn you into that.

After loving someone so much and yet in the end they still choose to hurt you. Who will forehead freaking promise to leave you and then broke it at the first chance they get.

Just like what Casey fucking Gardner did to her.

And Izzie hopes that wherever the fuck she is right now, she prays for Casey to feel like hell for what she had done to her.

With that thought, Izzie was able to sleep soundly during the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey was sure she's in hell right now.

She realized that meeting her girlfriend's family can be too much for her. She loves her girlfriend but she hates the kids.

Okay, that wasn't true, she would love to have one or two in the future, but come on, these children were impossible to handle.

Veronica's family flew all the way from Hawaii to celebrate their anniversary with them. At first everything was great but then all hell breaks loose when Vero's twin sister, Yanna, came with her very terrible two year old.

And then soon after followed by Vero's older brother Kiero, with his three children who has the age range.

They were all running around, screaming at the top of their lungs. All Casey could think about is how to escape from her own house.

Veronica and her whole family was outside at the garden for the barbecue party while the kids decided to ruin their living room.

Casey was standing in the middle of the hurricane caused by the kids.

But she couldn't do anything about it so she starts to breathe in and out. Casey doesn't have panic attacks but it seems like she is developing one right now.

Suddenly a pair of arms envelops her, lovingly hugging her from behind.

"Relax babe, why don't you go up and take a shower? I'll take care of the kids." Vero kissed her cheeks.

Casey relaxed. She carefully watch her girlfriend for two years as she gathers the devil's prawns and successfully getting their attention.

She watched with so much amusement on how Vero always seems to steal anyone's heart.