He Proposes

(Y/n)s POV

[WARNING: I'm a crystal person, so you might have to look some of them up]

Midoriya~

"Izuku! Someone wanted to come say 'hi'!". I call out, walking into my boyfriends dorm room. "Oh, ah, h-hey (Y/n)". He shutters out. "Is something wrong? You seem a little timed, also your face is red". I point out, walking over to his bed and setting Sora down. "(Y/n)... I know we're still so young, but for Sora is my reason for this". He starts. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a little box, opening it to reveal a emerald ring. "(Y/n)...WILL YOU MARRY ME!?!". He asks with a pure red face. I gasp and hug him. "Yes! Yes you dork!".

Bakugou~

"(Y/n), I'm here to drop off Natsuki!". I hear him. I quickly jump up from the sofa and run to the front of the house, seeing my boyfriend and daughter. "Hey Natsuki! Did you enjoy time with daddy?". I ask her, taking her from him. "Actually, Natsuki picked out a gift for you". Katsuki tells me. "Katsuki, you didn't have to get me anythi-". I stop when I see him get on one knee and take a little box out of his pocket, opening it to reveal a ruby ring. "(Y/n), be my fucking wife". He proposes. I start tearing up. "Yes, ya' idiot!".

Todoroki~

"And that's four babies asleep". I let out a sigh, sitting down next to Shouto on my bed. "Ah, I need a best mum award, and they're only a month old". I add with a groan. "I forgot to ask, but who's name do the babies have?". Shouto asks me. "I gave them yours, why you ask?". I ask him. "Well, then I'll have to give you my last name". He tells me, sliding off the bed onto one knee and takes out a little box from his pocket, opening it to reveal a diamond ring. "Will you be my bride?". He proposes. "Yes!".

Kirishima~

"Ai, look how strong daddy is!". Eijirou cheers, picking up Ai. "E-E-Eijirou, please be careful with her!". I say in a panic. "Don't worry, I'm being careful". He tells me, hugging Ai. I only giggle at him. "Why're you so adorable?". I mumble. "(Y/n)...". He starts, I hum in response. "Will you marry me?". He proposes, take out a small box and opening it to reveal a garnet ring. "OF COURSE!!".

Kaminari~

"(Y/n)!". I hear Denki yell out. "What?". I yell back. "Where are you!?". He yells. "My room!". I answer. Two seconds later, he walks into my room. "Hello girlfriend and son of mine". He greets with a playful wink. "Well hello boyfriend of mine". I greet back with a giggle. "Actually-". He starts, then gets down on one knee and takes out a small box from his pocket, opening it to reveal a topaz ring. "Well you marry me, future wife of mine?". He proposes. "OF COURSE I WILL!".

Amajiki~

"Tamaki! Where're you hiding?". I call out, walking into his house and close the door behind me with my foot. I walk into the living room and see him curled up on the sofa, listening to silence. "Tamaki, are you okay?". I ask him, sitting down next to him and set Junko on my lap. "I've been thinking... I know that it seems like I'm avoiding you and Junko...but the thing is, I don't know the first thing about being a parent. So...I want to make it up to you...". He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small box, opening it to reveal a amethyst ring. "Will you marry me?". He proposes. "Yes!".

Togata~

"Pee-ka-boo!". Mirio says, poking his face through the wall. Ami laughs and smacks his face, making me giggle. He gets out of the wall and walks into the kitchen. "Now that you showed her that, she'll want you to do that all the time". I tell him. "Well, I wanna show you something and you'll want it!". He tells me. My face heats up. "That sounded wrong". I tell him. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a small box, getting on one knee and opens the box to reveal a sapphire ring. "Marry me!?". He proposes. "YES!".

Shinsou~

"Hitoshi, look at what I found!". I cheer, holding up a tiny cat ear hand band. "Why do you have those?". He asks me. "I thought it would be cute to put on Hide". I answer him, picking up my son and putting it on him. "See". I tell him. "(Y/n)...". He starts, reaching into his pocket and takes out a small box, opening it to reveal a alexandrite ring. "Will you marry me?". He proposes. "OF COURSE!".

Monoma~

"Is it just me, of is Touka exactly just like you?". I question, my hand on my chin. "Hmh, what's that supposed to mean?". Neito asks. "Are you kidding me!?". I sigh. "Hey (Y/n), I have a question for you". He starts, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box, opening it to reveal a topaz ring. "Will you marry me?". He proposes. "Goddamn it yes!".

Shigaraki~

"Tomura, why're you so scared of Aki?". I ask him, holding Aki close to my chest. "I don't want to hurt her". He answers. "If I've said this once, I'll say it a thousand times: you won't hurt her". I tell him. He smiles softly at my answer. "There's something I've been meaning to do". He speaks up, reaching into his pocket and takes out a little box, opening it to reveal a diamond ring. "Become my bride?". He proposes. "Yes!".

Dabi~

"Who's a cute little boy?". I giggle in a baby voice, watching Akira play with my hand. "You get so distracted with him". Dabi chuckles. "Is there a problem with that?". I ask him. "No". He answers. "Oh, are you jealous?". I giggle. "No, why would I be?". He asks. "Anyway, I have something to ask you". He adds, reaching into his pocket and taking out a small box, opening it to reveal a zircon ring. "Just...be my wife". He proposes. "YES!".