Labour

(From here on, I'll try my best to realise a chapter daily. Since I'm on school holidays, it should be possible)

3rd POV

Midoriya~

"Izuku, calm down!". (Y/n) snap at said male, who looks passed out on a chair next to the hospital bed. "But you're in labour". He musters out. "And I'M the one IN labour, not you". She snap at him. "Sorry, sorry for snappy, I'm just nervous...".

Time Skip

"Aw, he has your cheeks...". (Y/n) mutter, softly poking her baby boys cheek. "He looks just like you!". She adds. He really did look a lot like Izuku. "Names?". (Y/n) asks Izuku. "I always liked Sora". He answers. "Yeah...baby Sora".

Appearance: Dark green curly hair, freckles, and big (e/c) eyes.

Bakugou~

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NURSES!?!?!?". Katsuki  questions with a pissed and annoyed look. "I thought I told you not to swear!". (Y/n) snaps at him. "I just want to know where the nurses are when you're gonna pop out a baby!". He snaps. "Just...shut up!".

Time Skip

"Little Explosion Princess Murder". Katsuki mutters under his breath with a soft smile. "I heard that". (Y/n) tells him. "I didn't say anything!".Katsuki snaps. "Anyway. For names I was thinking Natsuki. I see what your mum did, and I want to continue it". She tells him, his smile widens.

Appearance: Light (h/c) hair and red eyes.

Todoroki~

"Just so you know, I'm planning to get a matching night suit that looks like your hero suit". (Y/n) tells the male. "Why are you doing that?". Asks Shouto. "Becauussseee...It's cute". She answers, dragging the 'because'. 

Time Skip

"I guess we'll need four night suits". Shouto chuckles, holding two of the babies in his arms. "Nope, I'm dead!". (Y/n) groans out, holding the other two babies. "Names?". Shouto asks. "Ah! Akane, Rantarou, Ame , and Shido". She answers. "Sounds good to me".

Appearance: Akane-Dark red hair with turquois eyes.
                           Rantarou- Dark (h/c) hair with turquois eyes.
                           Ame- Light (h/c) hair with grey eyes.
                           Shido- White hair with (e/c) eyes.

Kirishima~

"Do you think it's a little boy? I bet it's a little boy!". Eijirou says with excitement. "I bet after saying that it'll be a girl, ya' just jinxed it!". (Y/n) tells him with a giggle. "How can I jinx it when you're in labour". He chuckles.

Time Skip

"Told ya'! You jinxed it!". (Y/n) laughs at the male, who was nervously sweat dropping. "Okay you're right, shut up!". He groans. "So what, are we naming her Jinx?". He asks. "No, I was thinking Ai". She tells him. "Hmh! Agreed!".

Appearance: Black hair with (e/c) eyes.

Kaminari~

The room is silent, only a clock ticking. "Oh yeah, remember how we talked about the black zig-zag thing?". (Y/n) speaks up. "Hmh? Oh yeah, and you said that it was cute". Denki says. "Well, we'll find out soon...".

Time Skip

"He does...he does have the zig-zag".Denki cheers. "So, what should we name him?". He asks. "I've been thinking about if for quite a while now, and I've decided to chose Akihiko". (Y/n) answers. "Hm, I like it!".

Appearance: (H/c) hair with a black zig-zag or thunderbolt with yellow eyes.

Amajiki~

"I'm so exited to see our little baby boy or girl!". (Y/n) cheers, while Tamaki is in the corner with his head pressed up against the wall. "I'm not ready for parenthood". He mutters. "Well neither am I, but we can get through it together".

Time Skip

"Oh Tamaki~". (Y/n) coos. "No...". Said male groans. "Tamaki~". She coos again. "No!". He groans louder. "Meet baby Junko!". (Y/n) cheers happily. "No! I'm not ready!". Tamaki cries. "No takes, Goddamn it!".

Appearance: Navy blue hair with (e/c) eyes.

Togata~

"I want to see my little baby!". Mirio sings like a child, then pointing over to (Y/n), expecting her to finish vine. "I'm not finishing that vine". She sighs, shaking her head. "HERE HE COMES!!". Mirio finished the vine himself, making her giggle.

Time Skip

"I'm gonna see my little boy!". Mirio sings again. "Um, no, wrong, it's a little girl". (Y/n) corrects him with a sigh. "I'm gonna see my little girl!". Mirio cheers, pumping his fist up into the air. (Y/n) sighs and looks down at her daughter. "Ami, I wish you luck!".

Appearance: Slightly dark blonde hair and (e/c) eyes.

Shinsou~

"(Y/n)...please stop crying...". Hitoshi tells his girlfriend, trying to comfort her. "How can I?". She cries. "We're gonna become parents!". She adds, wiping her tears away. "And we wouldn't want our baby to come into the world and see you crying, now would we?".

Time Skip

"Look at our little baby! Oh, I'm already in love with him". (Y/n) giggles, holding her baby close to her face. "Have you been thinking about names?". Hitoshi asks her. "Yes and I've already decided, Hide".

Appearance: Dark purple hair and (e/c) eyes.

Monoma~

"Imagine all the stuff we can teach the baby! And we can teach them how to use their quirk, which will obviously be mine!". Neito mutters to himself, while (Y/n) watches him fanboy around the room, making her let out a nervous sweat drop.

Time Skip

"She looks just like me! She's perfect!". Neito cheers. "Well, little Touka is perfect either way, even if her looked could have skipped a generation". (Y/n) tells him. "Touka, what a good name I came up with!". Neito says with a smirk. "I CAME UP WITH IT!".

Appearance: Blonde hair with (e/c) eyes.

Shigaraki~

"What if the baby's scared of me? What if the baby doesn't want me as a father? What if-". (Y/n) cuts Tomura off from his long rant. "First of all, the baby won't be scared of you. And second, the baby couldn't ask for a better father". 

Time Skip

"See, she loves you". (Y/n) tells Tomura, watching the little baby girl sleep in his arm. "Any name ideas?". She asks him. "I don't know. How about...Aki?". He suggests, making (Y/n) smile. "Sounds perfect".

Appearance: Light (h/c) hair with red eyes.

Dabi~

"You still worried?". (Y/n) asks the male next to her. "Hmh? Bout what?". He asks. "About the baby having your quirk". She reminds him. "Hm...not so much now. Cause there's still that chance that the baby won't have it".

Time Skip

"Look, just as handsome as his dad". (Y/n) giggles at her baby boy and boyfriend. "Mm, I don't see it". Dabi tells her. "Your eyes, you two have the same eyes". She tells him. "So, name?". She asks. "Akira".

Appearance: Dark (h/c) eyes with blue eyes.