You Try Getting A Normal Job

Yes, it is I, Kongou! I have returned, now on with the story!

Scenario: Since (Y/n) had to quit taking her hero course to take care of her baby, she goes out to try getting a normal job to support her baby.

Midoriya~

I walked down to the nearby café, walking in and being taken into the bosses office. "Are you sure that you'll be able to have a job? With you still being 16 and having school and a baby". She asks me. "I'll be able to". I tell her. "Alright, you start next Monday, 6am". "Thank you!".

Bakugou~

I walk into the nearby building, going into an office. "Well seeing your quirk, you would be best at security guard". He tells me. "I'll take it!". I tell him. "Your enthusiasm is good, you start this Friday 8pm at the stadium". "Thank you!".

Todoroki~

I go to the library down the street, walking in. "Hi, um, do you have a job opening?". I ask the librarian. "Yes, would you like a job?". She asks. "Yes please". I tell her. "Alright, you start next week Wednesday 10am". "Okay, thank you".

Kirishima~

I walk down to the local gym, walking in and meeting with the boss. "What makes you think that you'd be a good trainer". He asks me. "Well, I help my "boyfriend" train, and he's in class 1A at U.A". I answer. "Okay, you're in!". "Thank you!".

Kaminari~

I walk into the nearby arcade, walking in and going to the front desk. "Hey, ah, is there a work spot open?". I ask the boss. "Yeah, there's been one open for a while". He answers. "Can I have it?". I ask him. "Sure". "Thank you!".

Amajiki~

I go down to the local café, walking in and meeting with the boss. "So you're an ex U.A student?". She asks me. "Yes". "How come?". She asks. "I made a mistake and became a mum". I answers. "Yeah, I know how it is. You're hired". She tells me. "Thank you!".

Togata~

I walk to the nearby bakery, walking in and going into the bosses office. "Will you be able to manage a job and school at the same time?". She asks me. 'And being a mother'. "Of course I will be". I answer. "You start tomorrow at 8am". "Thank you!".

Shinsou~

I go to the neko maid café, odd choice but still close by. I walk in to the office and meet the office. "So you'll be free from Wednesday to Friday, 7am to 8pm?". She asks me. "Yes, ah, I should be". I answer. "Okay, you're hired". "Thank you!".

Monoma~

I walk down to the local bakery, walking in and meeting the boss. "So wait, the only reason you want a job is to be better then your boyfriend?". She asks. "No...". I lie. She laughs at me. "Alright, you get the job, you start tomorrow 8am". "Thank you!".

(Simple enough, Kurogiri gave you a job at the bar and that's good enough for you)