Esther

BRIANA'S POV

The doctor released me from the hospital. Klaus was taking me home. When we got there, a man was standing in the family room. Klaus said to me "Briana go to our room." The man turned around and I recognized him as Elijah. Klaus' brother. "Hello, brother." I began walking up the stairs when a blonde female grabbed me and held me by the throat. I looked and saw Rebekah's eyes. Rebekah, I thought, was my friend. She held me by the throat and brought me to where Klaus and Elijah was. Klaus looked at Rebekah and said "Leave her be, Rebekah. She has nothing to do with this." I knew Elena had daggered Rebekah but I hadn't known what for. I saw two other men come in the room. "We want you to suffer, Niklaus." One came up and cut him with something, honestly he was to fast for my human eyes. I heard Klaus say "Kol." Klaus turned and another was there with a dagger. "Fin" I heard Klaus say. Tears escaped my eyes. "STOP IT" I screamed. They looked at me as if seeing me for the first time. A woman with the same color hair as Klaus'  walked into the room and I saw Klaus tear up."NO" I screamed "DON'T TOUCH HIM" No one paid any attention to me. "Do you know why I am here?" the woman asked Klaus. "To kill me." Klaus stated. She smiled. "To forgive you."Klaus looked at her in shock. She turned to Rebekah "Rebekah, turn her lose." Rebekah let go of me. 

I ran to Klaus and threw my arms around him. Everyone was stunned by my actions. Everyone except Elijah, who smiled. Klaus looked at me and then the others. "You should be in bed, love." I shook my head as I saw the men with daggers still in their hands. They looked at me stunned and I was in front of Klaus as they approached. I wasn't going to let them hurt him. "This is amazing" the woman spoke again "A human ready to give her life for my son." I looked at her. "They will not harm him. nor will they harm you." Both the men looked at the woman. She approached me. 

"I am Esther." She put out her hand. "Briana." She smiled as I took her hand. "I know who you are, dear." Klaus put his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him. "You have no need to protect her, Niklaus. She is safe with your siblings." She looked at each of them. As if giving them orders. I studied her, who was she to control a bunch of vampires. And if what she was saying was correct, then they were all original vampires. I looked at all of them. Elijah came up to me. "It is nice to see you again, Briana." I smiled at him and he smiled back. Each of the men came up to me and introduced themselves to me. I learned that Kol and Fin have been in coffins for centuries. 

Klaus still had his arm around me as if to protect me at any moment. "She will not be harmed, Niklaus. You may let her go. She is safe as is my grandchild." Everyone stood stunned when Esther finished stating that her grandchild was within me.