Meet Briana

BRIANA'S POV

I woke up. I was laying on my bed as I saw my door open. I was a very light sleeper. I couldn't help it but I always had been. It was Damon. He had been trying to talk to me and get me to go to the 60's dance tonight with him. I liked Damon. He was funny and sarcastic. He had tried many times to get me to go out with him but I had always refused because of what he had done to Vicki. I had grown up with her and to see her become a monster was the hardest thing I've seen but so was killing her. He walked into my room and sat on the edge of my bed. He was looking particularly sexy with his black t-shirt and his jeans. "I know I've asked before but I am hoping for a different answer. Will you go to the 60's dance with me?" I groaned. I am not a morning person. "Neither of us are in highschool, Damon." He looked at his feet. "Someone approached Elena. Klaus will be there. She needs all the protection she can get." I nodded. He was telling the truth. Klaus had intentions of killing my little sister and after my parent's death I was her protector. I had graduated the year they died on that bridge. I'm just happy that Stefan saved her life so I could keep an eye on my little sister. 

I sat up with my short shorts being revealed, Damon looked at me with a sideways glance. "I will go with you, but I don't know what to wear. If you haven't noticed, I wasn't alive in the 60's." He laughed. He looked at me and took my hand. "Come by the house later, we have alot of clothes from the past I'm sure we can find you something." I smiled. He looked in my eyes. "Why do I care about you so much?" He asked. I can't take a heart to heart right now so I said "My sparkling since of humor and my disregard for death." He grinned and turned on his heel and left. 

He walked out and I went to the bathroom and began to brush my teeth. I heard the front door open. I should be the only one in the house. Jenna was at school. Jeremy and Elena was at school, or was supposed to be. I walked downstairs and saw Alaric. "You are supposed to knock you know?" I giggled. He stared at me. He looked at his feet and then back. "I was just checking on you, there is a big bad out there." I smiled and gestured to the door. "He still has to be invited in." He scoffed "Well we don't know what he looks like, love." Love? He never called me love and I had never heard that come from his mouth since I've known him. "Shouldn't you be teaching a class at the high school." He nodded. "Will I see you at the dance?" I nodded "I'm going with Damon." He nodded and smiled. He then left. 

I went back upstairs and got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a loose tank with a pair of blue chucks. I hated heals. They were not for me. I loved my chucks though. After I got dressed, I walked out the door and got into my black Chevy camaro. I loved my I-rock z. It was an older model and it used to be my dad's. He gave it to me on my 16th birthday. It was the only thing I have that was his. I drove to the grill. I walked in and saw Damon at the bar. I am only 20 so if I wanted to drink I would have to use his skills to get me a drink. I walked up to him and asked "Think you can get me a drink from the bar tender?" He nodded and called the bartender over. He looked him in the eyes and said "Give the lady a Vodka and Cranberry." He walked like a mindless zombie and got me a drink. I took a sip and nodded my thanks. He turned to me "Why are you drinking at 10 am?" I looked at my drink. "I have alot on my mind." He nodded. "Come with me." He grabbed my hand and walked out of the grill. He walked into the town square. "I just want you to know one thing." I interrupted him. "Damon, what are you talking about?" I walked over to the bench and sat me me down. "This is where I first saw you. The first time I ever felt like this world meant something. I thought I loved Kathrine but I have always had this connection to you that I can't shake." I looked at him and was confused. How could he remember this? "You were here sketching in you pad. I just watched you as you let everything melt away. You didn't notice anyone, you just sat here and sketched. I knew I had to get to know you. No matter what it took." I smiled. I looked at him grabbed his hand and made him sit down beside me. "I have felt a spark when I'm near you Damon. I have tried to deny it, but maybe I'm done trying. Maybe-" He grabbed my face and clashed our lips together. 

I put my arms around his neck one hand in his hair and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. I can say, I liked this Damon. 

_________________________________________

A/N: Please leave your comments. I love to read them and better my writing.