Ch:2

After I talked to all the boys I left with them to go to the dorm they share.
On the car ride there I sat next to jeongin.
He asked me where I was born at,what my hobbies were,and what my reason coming to Korea was.
"I was born in the United States.My hobbies are dancing,drawing,and singing.I came to Korea to pursue my love of music and art."
"How many languages do you speak?"Jeongin asked.
"I speak 3 languages English,Korean,and Chinese."
"That's a lot" Jeongin said with enthusiasm.
"We're here!"Bang Chan said loudly.
Which made you jump a little.
After I got out of the car I got my luggage out of the trunk with the help of jeongin.
The outside of the dorm is nice:

Once I got inside the dorm I realized it was massive

I spun around like an idiot,and all of them looked at me weirdly.
I heard Felix let out a chuckle.
After that Bang Chan told us to write down our names on a piece of paper and put it in the hat on the table,to decide who's rooming with who.
Each of us wrote our names down and Chan shook up the names and each of us picked one.
Jisung got Minho,Hyunjin got Seungmin,Woojin got Chan,Changbin got Jeongin,and Felix and I had to room by default.
Felix helped me carry my luggage upstairs.
On the way up the stairs there was an awkward silence.
I opened the door to our room and it was really nice:

I jumped on the bed and laid there.
Felix asked "Where do you want your luggage?"
I stood up.
I set it down near the chair in the corner.
"I'm going to take a shower."Felix said.
"Ok."I replied.
I changed into my pajamas and laid on the bed,and waited for Felix to get out of the shower.
As I laid there I heard Felix singing in the shower and his voice was so light and sweet.
I listened to Felix's calming voice for a few moments and then dozed off into a deep sleep.
———————————————————————