Across the club, Angie shakes her head as she watches D'Sean communicate with his surrounding peers. Of course with her luck he would decide to come to the club the same night that Natasha and herself did. She glances over at her best friend, hoping she would't notice that he was here.

It was already to late though, as Natasha waits for her drink her eyes scan across the club, catching a glimpse of him. She squints her eyes and her lips twitch lightly when she notices the woman beside him. Yvette laughs at something that was said before laying her head on his shoulder. Smirking he looks down at her before wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her in closer.

Clearing her throat Natasha shakes her head and turns around as her drink is placed in front of her.

"How'd he know we were going to be here?" She asks Angie who scrunches up her face at the ridiculous question.

"Um... he probably didn't and probably doesn't know we even are." Angie replies before sipping her drink.

"Yeah... whatever," She shoots back her shot, letting it burn her throat as she swallows. "I'm going to dance." She says before hopping out of her seat, making her way to the middle of the dance floor. Shaking her head once more with a sigh, Angie sits back in her seat, slowly sipping on her drink.

"Hey... is your friend coming back?" She hears someone ask and turns her head, seeing a dark skin man standing there.

"I'm not sure... if you want to talk to her though I got to warn you, she's a tough cookie." Angie giggles as places her empty cup on the bar.

"I'm actually asking because I want to sit here..." He smiles.

"Oh, no go ahead. She'll be out there for a while." She laughs and he joins in as he takes a seat. Things are silent between them for a couple of minutes until the man decides to speak again.

"What's your name, ma?" He questions and she looks over at him, staring for a few seconds before replying.

"Angie." She smiles and he shoots one back, dimples sinking into his cheeks as his teeth shine bright.

"I'm Malcolm... can I buy you a drink?" He asks and Angie blushes, pushing her curls behind her ear before nodding.

Up in VIP D'Sean is sipping on a glass of Hennessy as he peers down at the people on the dance floor. His eyes scan over a familiar face and he stops drinking and brings his cup back down to his side. Feeling his gaze on her, Natasha looks up, connecting her eyes with his own. He clenches his jaw, irritated by the fact that she'd been denying his calls for weeks but was now shaking her ass in the middle of the club.

A faint smirk comes to her lips and she grabs the arm of a nearby man. The guy doesn't object when she presses her ass against him and begins to grind to the song that was blasting through the speakers. D'Sean's anger rises and he clenches the glass tightly in his hand as he watches her.

How dare she try to make him jealous as if he was the one avoiding her. Chuckling bitterly he shakes his head causing Yvette to look over at him.

"Everything okay?" She asks and he gives her a smile before his setting his glass down. His hands wrap around her slim waist and he effortlessly lifts her up into his lap as he finds Natasha's eyes once more.

Natasha lets out a bitter laugh herself before turning to the guy, whispering a naughty remark into his ear. The man smiles and squeezes her waist as her arms wrap around his neck. The two dance in a circle until Natasha is facing him once more, smirking even harder up at D'Sean.

Shifting Yvette's ponytail over her other shoulder, he presses his pink lips to her ear as his hands squeeze her thighs.

"These pants huggin' all the right places, shorty..." He grumbles huskily to her and her eyes flutter downward as she bites into her bottom lip. Pushing things further, he connects his lips to the flesh of her neck and kisses around lightly.