"You smoke?" He asks and Yvette nods making him extend the burning joint over to her. She slips it from his fingers and brings it to her lips, inhaling slowly. The smoke fills her lungs and she pulls it back, holding the smoke in for a moment before releasing it.

"Here..." She says softly, handing it back over to him. D'Sean takes it back, asking for her address and the two off them puff on it as they make their way to her house. It's silent between them, the faint music and the humming of the car the only noise.

Pulling up to the small house, D'Sean looks over at her as she unfastens her seat belt.

"You coming in?" She asks and he hesitates for a moment before nodding. Shutting off the car the two of them step out and walk up to the house. He stands behind her patiently as he waits for her to unlock the door. Once she gets it open, a small white dog catches his eye as it wags it tail. "Hey, Mini!" Yvette smiles and D'Sean stares blankly down at the dog.

It begins to bark and D'Sean jumps a little as Yvette closes the door. He gives the small animal an eye roll and as Yvette bends down to pick it up.

"This is, Mini." Yvette smiles as she walks over to D'Sean with it. He leans back a bit and gives her a fake smile before patting its head a couple of times.

"Yeah... real cute." He continues to smile until she turns around, placing it back on the floor.

"I'll be right back." She says to him and he nods watching her disappear down the hallway. His eyes travel back over to Mini who stared up at him.

"What, mutt?" He spits and it growls before barking loudly, walking closer to him. Jumping again he backs up, almost tripping. The dog gets closer and he cocks his foot back before kicking it across the room. The dog cries out before running in the direction Yvette went in. Grumbling to himself he takes a seat on the couch and waits.

"Okay... I'm all set." He hears her say as she comes back into view. Smiling he stands up and analyzes her outfit. She stood before him a tight pair of ripped jeans, showing off her thick thighs, and a black strapless crop top that showed a good amount of cleavage.

"Damn, shorty... you know how to dress." D'Sean says as he licks his lips, his eyes focusing on her bouncing breasts as she walks closer to him. Giggling she places her finger on his chin, lifting his head up so that his gaze was focused on her face.

"Thank you... I've always liked looking good." She winks before ambling past him and moving closer to the front door. She pulls it open and he steps out, her following right after him before she locks the door.

As D'Sean pulls up to the club his eyes scan for a parking spot. The street was packed so he figured work must've gotten out about the party going down inside. As the two step out of the car loud music could be heard along with the cheering of the party goers.

"It's lit as a muhfucka in there." D'Sean chuckles as he helps Yvette step down from the car. Their fingers interlace and he leads the way, walking right past the bouncer. They push through the sweaty bodies that were grinding up against one another and trail up the stairs to the VIP section.

"Hey, D." The security guard standing in front of the entrance says as he smiles at him.

"Hey, man." He simply responds, smiling back before walking into the area. People turn their heads and say their hello's, eyeing Yvette.

"You made it!" A man named Diego smiles as he stands to his feet, doing a handshake with D'Sean who chuckled.

"Yeah, man. I told you I'd pop out." He says as he takes a seat, Yvette sitting herself beside him.