An oc

So I was doodle in class and I like to design random characters but never do anything with them. So as I said I doing just that but I actually wanted to do something with this one.

 So as I said I doing just that but I actually wanted to do something with this one

And here's her card(???)

When Camellia was 5 she had an allergic reaction with a rare symptom of a skin thing(???)

When Camellia was 5 she had an allergic reaction with a rare symptom of a skin thing(???). The doctors had no idea what it was. She had been playing in a bed of yellow flowers. She had gotten tired and it had gotten late. So she went home and slept. She woke everything seemed fine but when she looked in the mirror there were the yellow flowers... GROWING ON HER! Her brother noticed and quickly ran her to the hospital (literally ran).  The docter said they couldn't do anything about it. That was 4 years ago and they are still there. They have tried everything to get them off. She is bullied at school because off them and her brother is the weirdest person in town. She doesn't care they bully her about the flowers but when it's about Xavier she gets defensive. She always follows Xavier around because supposedly he can se the ghost of their dad  and spirits in general.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Wow that was long. I'm proud that's the longest thing I've wrote of wattpad (200 words)!! I'm also usually not good at making or thinking of ideas for Oc's. Now  steampunksummer on the other hand is good. Idk why I said that :'D what am I doing XD
Thanks for reading!