two

▪serena▪

my mom told me to go to the neighboors house and asked emily how was the security here.

she couldn't do it since she had to pick up the twins and my dad because my dad's car broke while they were shopping the groceries.

i walked out of my house and walked to the neighboors house.

as i aproched to the door i could hear some singing.

"lil parker has a crush on the neighboor!"

i couldn't help but laughed a little at this. i went serious again and enter the house.

"um hey" i said all their heads turn to me at looked at me shook "the door was open and my mom wanted to asked you something about the security" i said and tried to act like i didn't listen anything.

then a guy approach to me, i guess he also lived here "hey i'm liam" he said and i shook his hand "serena".

then emily walked towards me and we started talking about the security.

"so, are they cameras around here?" i asked.

she smiled "yes they are, they are in the lamppost"

i nodded "and are they guards watching around in the nights?" i asked .

she nodded again "yes also in the day" i looked behind emily and saw landon looking at me as he passed by and he smiled at me... he was finnne.

i nodded again "well thank you very much" i said and started to walk away.

"why don't you stay here so you can get to know with my sons and have some friend around here?" she asked.

um no?

of course i didn't tell her that but hey we arrived here in the morning and i'm really tired and need to talk to my boyfriend so no.

"um i can't actually, i still have some boxes to unpacked and my mother told me to cook something while she arrived" i lied, well i did had to unpacked but cook? nah, my little sister does that.

"oh well, next time" she said and i nodded and walk out.

that was close, i almost socialize.

i'm joking i am really outgoing actually, but i am tired right now.

i called my boyfriend in face time and while i waited for him to answer i change into my pijamas. finally not more wires supporting my boobs.

"babe?" he said.

i walked and grabbed my phone "heyy" i said happy to see his face again. we have been dating for almost a year and i really loved him.

"how are you? how is the house? the neighboors?" he asked.

i smile "i'm good but really tired and the house is great is really big and very cozy. the neighboors are well... a little weird but very nice" i said reasting my head on my pillow.

"i'm glad, why don't you do me a house tour?" he said smiling.

i laughed and nodded my head "okay" i said.

i ran down stairs excited and while i was doing that i tripped and my phone flew and i hit my knees and chest into the floor.

"fuck" i said and then heard  someone laugh. i looked over my phone and saw noah almost peeing his pants from the laughter.

"hey don't laugh!" i said smiling seeing him laugh. i then started laughing too and just lied on the floor laughing at my clumsyness with my boyfriend.