one

▪landon▪

"kids get down so we can meet the new neighboors" my mother said putting her earings on and walking around the house.

"neither liam or sarah are here" i said once i got down. my mother sighed "where are they? why did they left without telling me?" she said angry putting her hands on her hips.

i put my hands up on defense "hey! i only know that they are not here" i said defending myself since i had nothing to do with this.

she sighed again "whatever lets just go" she said and walked out of the door.

i sighed and closed the door.

"be nice landon, smile and be polite please" she said while walking and fixing her hair "we want to make a good impresion on the new neighboors"

i rolled my eyes "i know"

she smile at me and then knocked the door of our new neighboors.

the doors opens and a tall, beautiful woman  probably in her fourties smile at us "hi nice to meet you, i'm emily and this is landon, we are your neighboors" my mother said shaking her hand with the woman on the other said of the door.

the woman smiled "hi! i'm aurora nice to meet you" she said looking at my mom with her blue eyes and then she looks at me "nice to meet you too" she said and shook my hand.

i smile at her and shook her hand.

then my mother spoke again "i have two other kids, this is the middle one, he is seventeen, then i have an eighteen years old son and a fifteen years old daughther. they are out now that why they aren't here".

aurora smiles "oh that amazing, i have a fifteen years old girl two and eight years old twins" she said and suddlenly she remember something making her curls move "i also have an seventeen years old daugther, she is upstairs in her room if you want to go and talk to her" she said looking at me smiling.

my mother smiles "he'll love to" she said and looked at my with her typical that said 'do it or i will kill you at home'.

i smile and went upstairs. this house was much bigger that mine.

"its the third door on the left!" aurora yelled.

"okay" i yelled back.

i walked and count the door.
one...
two...
three...

i knocked the door three times but no one answer so i just opened the door.

when i did i saw a girl sleeping in her tiny bedroom.

she was with her eyes closed and mouth slidly opened. her head was looking to the left side, the wall.

she had her hair in a messy bun and little hairs were covering her forehead. her arched eyebrows were relax. she had a tiny nose and plump rosy lips.

she had a book resting on the bed and her hand grabbing it lightly so it don't fall.

i got closer to examited her face better but when i did i suddlenly hit the leg of her bed and she moved her head to the right said so now i could see her face better.

she had a few little frekles on the bridge of her nose.

she was beautiful.

i walk back down stairs.

"did you meet her?" her mom asked me.

i shooke my head "i think she was sleeping since no one answer the door when i knock" i lied, i didn't want to seem like a creep that looked at her while she was sleeping.