"Chapter 14"

I dried myself up and step out side the shower putting on a black shorts and a pink blouse with my pink sneakers...

I hurried into my room grabbing my bag but before i did that i rolled on and sprayed myself up u grabbed my suitcase moving real fast...i opened the door to see Harry....i quickly close it and pulled my window seeing if the Ladder was still there...it was....i threw the suitcase out and walked down the ladder reaching the floor I saw Harry.....and quickly turned the other way at least he doesn't see me....i jumped into my car starting it driving down the street i played everything over in my mind...i didn't even realize i was crying until my phone rang and i answered hearing myself breakdown i quickly hang up the phone drying my face up "good thing i didn't wear makeup" i thought to myself.....i called back the number hearing Kev answer...

"Hey" he said

"Hey" i replied

"What's wrong ?" He asks

"I need to see uh right now" i started to break down again I still can't believe it's like a nightmare i didn't know Harry would do something like this to me i swear I trusted him...

"Ok ...but where?"

"Three's i'm 30 minutes from there" i told him

"Ok see you soon love you, and drive carefully" he told me and i hang up..

I sped up the car as fast as I could and i was there in the next 30 minutes.....

I Pushed Open The Door When It Made Ah Squeaking sound i look up to see it was a iron but turned my head back towards the room and the people in it...i searched the room looking for Kev and i spotted him in the last corner of the room...i ran over to him and started crying again he held my face in his palms and wiped my tears away...

"What's wrong?" He asks

"I don't know how to say this" i cried

"What is it ? Please tell me let me help uh" he offered

"I'm betrayed" i sobbed and continue " I trusted him, how could he do this ? He let me down , i thought i could rely on him..now i don't trust anyone....all my trust for the few people in my life is gone... I hate this life .... I want to be away from fakes..." I cried and Kev started to comfort me

"Please Shiek, will you tell me what has happened?" He asked

I sat up wiping away my tears and fixing back myself.... I promise myself i won't break down again

"Yea i will" i gave in

I told him everything that has happened today i thought i would break down but I'm proud of my emotion and myself for not letting that happen....

"I don't have a place to go... My stuff's in my car" i told him..

"I can take you in, and by the way yours eyes are red, go wash your face in the restroom"He command

"Thank you i'll be out as soon as possible i'll be right back" in said getting up..

I even forgot that Kev was my boyfriend..

"Lets go to your car" he said

"Yea"

"And about that be out soon is ok.. I wouldn't mind you staying for your entire life .. I'm living alone anyway" he said

"Thank you, but i don't think that's a good idea"

"Why, I'm your boyfriend don't be scared" he said and i smiled..

Haha Guys I Liked This One So Muchhhh....

Please Tell Me If You Like It...
By Sending The Comments ..

Also Like I'd Really Appreciate It😊
Love Yah Guys