"Chapter 7"

I Woke Up Nd Get Out Of Bed Heading Down Stair When I Realize Kev Isn't Beside Me...Rubbing My Eyes I Nearly Fall Down The Stairs When I Hear A Male Voice Says "Good Morning Beautiful ...Did You Slept Well ?"
It Was Kev Making Breakfast.....

"Hey, Good Morning" I Answer...Pouring Coffee.....
"And Yes I Slept Well"I Added With Ah Grin....

*********
Shieka's P.O.V

I watched as KeV set the table for breakfast..he's so handsome..I sat down to eat and as soon as I was finished i grab myy stuffs and head down stairs again..

"Where you going?"My boyfriend asks...

"I'm heading home mhyy teeth needs to brush nd I need ah shower..Nd I think i'm going to get ah dress as well" Ii reply...

"Oh" He Said ......
"I love you and be safe"he added.

"I Will"...I Call As I Pull The Door....

Shieka's Home

I Stepped Out Of The Car Hoping Mom Isn't Home ....I walked up the stairway pushing in my key to open the door but instead the door open before I even could spin the key......
It's myy mother oh God

"Ayye Mom Good Morning"I Said..

"Good Morning , Where Were You Last Night? I Came Home Calling You Nd When I Checked Your Room You Weren't There " She Said..

"I-i , Well Actually I Uhmm , I Was At Ah Friends House He Invited Me Over For Dinner With His Family Nd I Was Tired And Couldn't Drive So He Offer Me Ah Night There" I Answered Lying.....

"What's His Name ? i Need To Meet That Guy...Are You Sure He's Your Friend Or More Than That?" She Questioned

"Mother I Don't Want To Have This Convo I'm Going Up Now"I Said Running Upstairs..

"Maybe You Can Atleast Tell Me His Name!"I Heard Her Shout From The Dining Room..

"Maybe You Are Too Inquisitive And His Name Is Not Out For Advertisement Mom!" I Shout Back From The Hall....

Mhyy Mom Is Just Soo Aughhhh......