"Chapter 11"

Reading Comprehension At This Stage Is Ah Matter Of Practice In Reading And Answering Questions That Test Understanding. Typically, In Many Educational Systems Around The World That Train Pupils To Face An Examination At The End Of The Year,Many Past Year Papers Were Given To Students And Answer.This In It Self Is Very Valuable Practice, Though It Is By No Means Enough. A Variety Of Real World Situational Passages Should Also Be Introduced To Students At This Age."

"You Guys Need To Study More Often All Of You Have Passed Your Examination, Some Of You Passed With Low Grades...Sometimes You Guys Walks With The Wrong Company That Aren't Doing Work In Class So You Follow Them Then There You Are In Life Without Ah Job Or Anything....."

Bell Rings

"It's Our Last Class For The Day" I Said To Harry And The Girls While Exiting The Class...
"What Subject Is It Now ?" Harry Asks
I Roll My Eyes At Him.."It's Now Mathematics"
We Enter The Class And Sit In Our  Normal Seats ...I Sat Beside Harry While Trina And Mona Sat Behind Us.....

"I Hope This Teacher Doesn't Move Us Again I Can't Take It" Harry Whispers And I Can't Help But Laugh.. 
"Your So Weird You Know...I Hope She Doesn't Because The Both Of Us Are Perfectly Fine Together" I Giggled....

"Settle Down Class We Have Work To Do"Mrs Portundo Said.....

"Mr Styles And Miss Douglas I'm So Happy For You Two Congratulations" The Teacher Said And Harry And I Look At Her Both Confused.....
"You Guys Got The Highest In The Examinations, You Scored Ah 95% And It's The First Ah Student Got That High In My Class" She Said...
And I Smile At Harry While He Does The Same....

The Time Went By Fast As I Expected When Class Was Over My Friends And I Along With Kev Went To Restaurant And Went For Ah Little Shopping....

"What Do You Want To Eat ?" Harry Asks Me

"Nothing Much Maybe Ah Little Fries Because We're Going Out Later And I Don't Want Her Tummy To Be Full So I Won't Reach Inside Of Her" Kev Said And My Mouth Opens Wide ...... Harry Burst Into Laughter Wen He Said He Won't Reach Inside Of Me He's So Rude Even Infront Of My Friends...The Girls Looked At Me Surprised And I Laugh .....
"Kev Stop It" I Scold Him..
"Yea I Just Want Some Fries And Ah Pepsi" I Added.......

*In The Car Back Home*

"So Harry Who Are You Fucking
Now??"

"I'm Not Fucking Anymore I Made Up My Mind To Find A Girlfriend "

"So Have Uh See Any You Like Yet?" Kev Questioned

"Yea I Saw Ah Girl In My Community Her Name Is Shantoya I Guess" Harry Says....

"Woah..Hold Up....So You Saw Ah Girl You Like And I Didn't Know ?" I Asked Him I'm Really Pissed At Him Right Now. .

"I Just Saw Her Last Night.I Was Planning On Telling You When I Was Driving You Home But Since Kev Asked I Just Said It" He Said..

"Mhmm" I Mumbled.....

"Shiek Don't Be Mad At Me Please" Harry Says..

"Yea Shiek Don't Be Mad At Him Please" Kev Mumbled And I Laughed Real Hard Until I Started To Cry
"Shut Up Maannn" Harry Said....

They're Both Right For Bestfriends I Love Them Alot......