"Chapter 10"

*The Next Day*

I Arrived At School Greet My Friends And Walked To Class.....Harry And I Was In The Same Class As Well As Trina And Mona...
Tessa Was In Ah Separate Class With Kev.......

*In Class*

"Today We Are Doing Ah Little Changing Up In Here Since You Guys Talk Alot" Mr Douglas Said While I Sat Beside Harry In My Seat...
We Look Side Ways At Each Other As The English Teacher Say The Words....

"You Know , You Guys Are Grade 10 Students You Should Act Like One" He Said And I Roll My Eyes.....

"You Guys Stand To The Back Of The Class And Let Me Decide Where To Put You Quickly We Have Ah Lot To Catch Up On" He Said....

"Are You Ready Mr Styles ?" I Asked Harry While Laughing...He Held My Hands Until We Reach The Back...
Harry's So Caring ....I Love Him...

"Harry You Will Sit Beside Mona Over The Corner At The Front".....

"Trina You Go Along With Alexandra Behind Harry And Mona"

"Shiek You Will Sit With Shanya At The Front In The Middle Row"

I Looked Over To See That The Teacher Was Talking About My Enemy...

"Sir,Uhmm ..No I Won't Sit With Her" I Said And The Teacher Looked Confused.....
"Madam I Am The Teacher I Lay The Rules , Now Sit.." He Said And I Rolled My Eyes....

He Continued Calling Out Children's Name In Their Position And I Held My Head Down On My Desk......

"Someone's Scared Because She's Next To Her Enemy" I Guess I Heard Emma Say..

"What Did You Just Say?" I Said Will Getting Up From My Seat And I Saw Mona And Trina Doing The Same....

"You Heard, I Know You Do" She Said.. 

"You Guys Please Calm Avoid Them" Harry Said While Mona And Trina Does As He Said And I Did The Same....

She Just Giggled...Emma That Little Whore Is Just Tempting Me..

If It Wasn't For Harry Right Now I Would Rip Her Head Off Her Body.......

"So Lets Get Started" The Teacher Said..."Today We Are Looking On Reading Comprehension."

"Grade 10 Is The Final Year Of Many Educational Systems Around This World,It Is Also The Year In Which Students Take Their Final Exam After Which They Enter Pre-University Or 'A' Level Courses.English Lessons At This Stage Is Ah Reinforcement And Revision.Since By Now Ah Child Is Supposed To Have Gain The Basic Functional Proficiency In English....