Scott McCall

Stiles' P.O.V

I had woken up in a dark room, it was made of concrete laced with wolfsbane and reeked of blood.

I had unfortunately come to the realisation that Scott was pissed at me taking his pack members, pissed enough to sell me out to Alpha Darren who by the way is also working with some other vampires I pissed off.

Yay! sense my sarcasm.

Jackson's P.O.V

"Can I just start off with I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry that I left you rich tagged you lost your alpha. But we're going to get him back, I can tell he's alive and I know where we can start looking. Who's coming?" The pack burst into cheers, we are going to get him back if it's the last thing I do.

"What do we do now, Luna?" Alice asked, the members who had left the Hale pack were there too.

"Find Scott McCall (Scott McEyeball) , he made a mistake selling my mate out. I want to make sure he understands that." Alice nodded and left with Chewbacca, Bubbles and Derek.

"On it Luna!"

Stiles' P.O.V

"What do you want!" I sneered at Darren as he stepped I to the room, I didn't reply just smirked.

"Why take me? Why not just kill me?"

"Well I heard that you you d your mate, and what would be more fun than letting your pack slowly descend into madness until they were utterly defenceless?" I laughed at this, like hell if Jackson was ever going to let the pack turn insane.

"Funny is it? Clearly you have never seen a submissuve loose it's dominant before."

"Clearly you've never met Jackson."

Sorry these chapters are getting quite short but I got a good idea from a comment litta10 posted.

I'll try and upset soon! Thank you all for reaching over 6.5k views your the best.

Don't forget to vote and comment bye bye;)