Hell yeah it did Bubbles!

Previously:

"Well here goes nothing." Jackson muttered and we walked inside and went to the right floor where we reached the door of Derek's loft and wrenched it open.

Now:

Stiles' P.O.V

I opened the door and we all entered, the pack were all sitting on couches. They quickly turned defensive when they saw us though,

"Your one of them now?!?!" Scott screached to Jackson, I couldn't help but notice that he stood infront of Isaac, in a protective stance.

"Their a hell of a lot nicer than you!" Jackson replied, he was getting very upset. He burried his head into my chest, Derek looked extremely confused.

"Stiles is Jackson your mate?" Derek questioned, I nodded and he grinned which was unusual but I guess a lot has changed since I left.

"That's amzing, I'm so happy for the both you!" I  definitely wasn't expecting that.

"Thank you." Jackson responds with a smile.

"Uhh alpha, remember why we came here." Bubble hinted lightly.

"Right, well unfortunately for an alpha named Darren he was stupid enough to threaten MY mate I want to know who the fuck told him because as far as I'm concerned my pack wouldn't and Deaten definitely wouldn't." I looked at Scott he looked away dear written in his features.

"I want an answer or I will kill all of you!, I don't have mercy when it comes to my mates safety." I wanted in a threateningly calm voice.

"Scott told me too! And I'm so sorry I didn't want to but he made me!" Replied Liam, who was almost in tears. Jackson went up I  his tippytoes to whisper in my ear.

"Liams a really nice kid Scott's the problem, he is turning Liam into a mini Scott. We should give him a chance to join our pack and give him a better family and maybe some of the others like Derek, if you want to." That's an amazing idea, I have him a kiss on the nose and turned back to face the Hale pack.

"My wonderful mate here has just told me a splendid idea! I will give you all until this coming friday to decide weather you wish to join my pack of stay in the Hale pack! And no, you don't have to kill anyone while your in my pack."

"I'll go!" Liam said and walked forward to give me and Jax a big hug.

"Your ways are childish Scott you forget about the opinions that the rest of the pack hold." Derek then walked over to stand next to Liam by us.

"I missed you, Stiles." Lydia said as she walks over.

"Well if anyone else would like to leave I give you until friday, but until then I'll see you at school tomorrow." I motioned for the pack to leave and we did.

"That went better than expected." Bubbles stated.

"Hall yeah it did Bubbles!" Jackson replied highfiving her.

"Can we get McDonald's?" Chewy asked. "I'm starveing!" A chorus of 'me too's' sounded and we all hopped into my jeep and Derek car and drove away to heaven, or as other people call it McDonald's.