"Don't question me"

Start from the beginning

"Yeah well that was before i knew they were bad for me"

"They have always been bad for you" He says sadly before taking them and throwing them in a small trash can on the side of the dresser.

"Well i am bad for everyone" I sigh.

"Amara" I hear Layla says quickly running to me.

"yes" I smile turning my attention to her.

"We are going to make you feel so much better" She says with a fake smile although i could practically see the fear written all over her face.

"of course you are Layla" I smile lightly.

"Well i plan for you to be up and at life again in no time" A familiar voice says.

"Why are you here exactly last time i checked you were not a doctor" I say with a smile.

"Well i am your mother and i can tell you this for sure us Sasso woman are strong your grandmother would agree" She smiles walking over to me with a black duffle bag full of who knows what.

"Who is my grandmother" I ask curiously.

"Your grandmother was Elizabeth Sasso also known as the most scariest parent in the world" She laughs sitting down next to me.

"I find that hard to believe" I smile.

"Well you should have seen what happened when i brought home a boy for the first time she practically scared him away before he even got out of the car" She sighs.

"Sound's like something Drew would do to Avery" I laugh only to wince.

"I can defenitally see that being you" My mother smiles. "Now lets see what were working with yeah" She says still being positive.  She lifted up my shirt to reveal the bullet wound that pierced through my skin which was hurting surprisingly really bad.

"I pretty sure it could have been a lot worse" Matt says trying to be positive.

"Well we just have to get it out for now" My mother sighs before looking at me.

"I am completely fine with that i am sure it would hurt a lot less than Myla doing it" I say honestly.

"I heard that" Myla sighs walking into the room.

"I know" I smile.

"Well let's see" My mother sighs digging into a bag.

"OK I just have to ask you have a duffle bag full of what exactly" I say curiously.

"I probably should have told you this before but your life is worth a lot more than mine" She laughs nervously as she gets out the supplies she needs.

"Meaning" I say trying to think.

"Before i got myself together their was this guy and he wasn't like Martin at all he wanted a wife for his son and i sort of made a deal with him" She says not making eye contact with me.

"Please say it was for me and not Hope because I'd rather her not have to know" I say honestly.

"See" She smiles. "You've always been a very good big sister to hope mom even"

"Well I guess you can say i just had the instinct" I smile.

"Yeah" She smiles.

"Well enough with the sad faces it's making me sick" I say honestly.

"Let's do this ready" Layla says nervously looking at my mother.

"Oh come on stop being so nervous it's just a bullet Layla" I sigh.