"I hate you"

(Don't forget to vote)

Since I didn't feel like listening sound of him in the bathroom which made me feel awkward decide to go downstairs and wait with the guys while playing a game on my phone and text my sister. After about 20 minutes Drew finally came downstairs looking like a London/ Hispanic god of glory.

"Do you think I should wear a shirt" Drew says with a smirk. But by him asking me that question was basically "are you going to be jealous if I walk out side like this with no shirt on...please say yes so you can lose the bet" So I did what I do best.

"Why are you asking me I'm not your girl friend" I say with a smirk while I look down at my phone and continue to text my sister.

"well maybe I will find one tonight" Drew says smirking while putting on a shirt and heading towards the door and holding the door open.

"Well see about that" I say smartly with a smile.

"Is that jealously I hear" Drew says dramatically

"Maybe but will see who gets jealous first...love" I say turning to face him. I can't believe how confident he is with him self.

"Yes we will" He says with his signature sexy smirk.

"Ugh...stop doing that" I mumble quickly turning around.

"Stop doing what" Drew says placing his arm around my shoulder.

"Fine lets play" I say with a smirk before flipping him onto the ground.

"Damn Drew you okay" One of his boys says with a laugh.

"Trust me he's fine for now" I say turning around and walking away and heading towards the jeep.

"You are such a badass" Kayla says with a laugh.

"I know  right" I say with a excitement.

"Hey can I ask you something" Kayla says stopping me.

"Sure" I say shrugging a bit.

"Umm.....well" she says looking down.

"spit it out woman" I say shaking her a bit.