"get back in the car"

The jeep ^

(don't forget to vote)

"Hope" I say angrily looking up at the blonde girl who is just smirking

"Amara they took me and killed dad" She cries.

"I swear Matt if you touch her I will kill you and everyone you have ever now starting with this bitchy blonde in front of me you pompous dick" I yell into the phone.

"But you can get her back it's just that simple come to me willingly of course" He says with a laugh.

"No I will never...and I mean ever give into you and your dark twisted ways you sorry excuse of a son...narcissistic asshole " I yell.

"Fine have it your way" He says coldly and before I could yell a response I heard a hard slap and my sister scream and than the line went dead.

"This can not be freaking happening" I say taking the phone and throwing it.

"Believe it sweetheart life is full of surprises" She says crossing her arms.

"You bitch" I yell and before anyone could stop me my hands were around her throat and she was fighting for air. I could feel everyone hands trying to pry me off but no one was strong enough. And before I squeezed any tighter Drew ripped me off of her.

"Let me go...I want to kill her because right now all I see is death and the first one is hers" I say catching my breathe.

"I want everyone to take her that bitch to the holding cells and I'm taking Amara home" Drew says sternly.

I was so full of adrenaline that I didn't even realize that I was being put in the passenger side of the jeep by Drew. I was completely numb and I had to kill him and I had to kill his gang and that blonde bitch.

How can I let this happen my own sister is in the hands of my ex who is a total asshole and when he finally get his hands on me my life will be over for good

How can I let this happen my own sister is in the hands of my ex who is a total asshole and when he finally get his hands on me my life will be over for good. And he'll probably try to take over my gang and probably kill the one's that don't want to join him. My father is dead and now my sister is going to die to. I don't think I could live with out her she is my everything and like I said I will die before anyone hurts her and I plan to keep my promise. As I zone out for a bit I realize that we are driving, And I feel like I can't breathe and my whole life has been drained out of me.