Gauri opened her mouth to tell him she changed her mind but he spoke first. "Please don't tell me you changed your mind."

Gauri raised an eyebrow to hide her surprise. "You think you know me so well. I was just going to say you also look nice." He smiled but she could tell he didn't believe her. She turned to take her purse and the room key from the table and joined him at the door.

He slowed his pace to match hers as they walked towards the elevators. Once they were in the lobby Gauri felt the stares of his staff as they walked by, she had expected this but it still made her uncomfortable.

She could just imagine their surprise at seeing their handsome boss with someone so ordinary. She breathed a sigh of relief once they were outside but she knew that was just the beginning. She is sure there would be more of those looks once they are in the restaurant.

Her reaction nor did the stares go unnoticed by Siddarth but he did not say anything. He decided to keep quiet for now and let her come to trust him first then she will believe him when he tells her he does not care what people think only thing that matters is how they feel about each other.

Gauri stopped in her tracks when he stopped by the silver luxury SUV. He chuckled at her look. "It is a rental." He opened the door for her then walked around to the driver's side. Gauri waited for him to start the car before saying anything to him.

"Did I say anything about the car? I was just admiring it." She said innocently.

Siddarth glanced at her then pulled out of the parking space. "You didn't have to say anything, your look said it all."

"There you go making assumptions again."

"Is that so? Then tell me exactly what you were thinking." He said with amusement.

"I was thinking, what a nice car this is, it suits you." Gauri groaned inwardly. He is not going to let this pass.

Siddarth wanted to call her on it but let it go for now. "Glad you think so because I own an exact same model and color as this SUV. I flew down here this time but I like to drive to places instead of flying. I try to rent the same type when I can't drive my own."

Gauri turned sideways to look at him. "Do you travel often?"

He looked at her and grinned. "I do, but next six months I will be home more. The construction of our new house is almost finished and mom wants all of us at home to give our inputs into our room decorations"

"You sound very excited about the house.”

 He threw a smile her way. "We are all excited, my parents, my uncle, aunt, my cousin and my sister. We finally get to be together again." He turned into a huge shopping center and parked the car.