part 21

I am sooo soorrry That i couldnt upload first i moved then school... but im going to upload as soon as possible because of the watty award thats why i need your VOTES and Comments!! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infront of me behind huge gates was a tall skyscraper. I was thinking of an old castle like Harry Potter's school or something smaller but not this. Never in my dreams would I imagine this as a school. My school.

Jake pumped my shoulder. "You shocked?"

"Beyound that, I mean a skyscraper? Are you serious?"

Both of them started laughing.

"Let's go inside and get you all settled in. Don't worry you are going to meet the principal tomorrow and the students in a few days when school starts, but we need to go and get your room number.", Tom said.

I took my bag and I was about to grab my suitcase when Tom took if for me. He gave me a quick smile and walked with Jake infront of me. A lot of other students with millions of their luggage were entering the huge building, and my huge i mean it. It was so beautiful. The outside was made out of mirrors. The reflection of the Sun and trees where beautiful. We entered through two huge double doors and went into the main lobby.

The main lobby was beautiful and elegent. On the left was the reception where an old lady with the name tag Septima was sitting. On the left were old, antique furnitures where some of the students were sitting. Tom walked over to the old lady on the reception. I looked to my left where Jake was standing.

"Come on let's go to the elevator and wait for Tom. I hope your room is close to the guys rooms."

"Wait explain."

He smiled.

"First floor to 10th floor are the classes and teachers rooms. 10th floor to 20th floor are the junior girls rooms. 20th to 30th senior girls, you and 30th to 45th boys room. But some rooms are mixed."

"That is so cool."

"Yeah and we have a party room, gym, swimming pools, all different kind of stuff."

"Ok we can go now." I turned around to see Tom standing behind us with paper.

"Guess what?,he said.

"What?", I replied.

"You are in floor 42 same floor as me and Jake,"

"That's cool."

"Yeah man." Jake said and and clapped Tom's hand.

"But let's go up and get sorted out, I am hungry." I rolled my eyes at him. Jake.

We went into the elevator which was beautiful as the building. It was big enough to fit twenty more people in. After a few seconds the elevator made a click sound and a computered voice said "42th Floor"

We got off and I was stunned again. I tought there would be a long hallway with millions of rooms, but guess what. WRONG.There where severel small circled hallways with a few doors.

"This way.", Tom called out. I turned around and followed them. I was really tired and I hoped that I didn't have to share a room with anyone.

"As lucky you are you don't." Tom said. I rolled my eyes annoyed. Ugh get out of my head.

"I wish."

"TOOOOM!"

"What?"

"Stop please."

"I'll try my best." He smirked. Ugh?!?!

"Ok Sara your room is number "S73" and Jake and I are sharing a room on the other side of the floor room number "S72" "

"Yeah, we can have sleepovers.", Jake said. Ugh this can't get any worse can it?

"Here." Tom gave me my room key and our hands brushed against each other. There it was again. The weird feeling. My whole body started burning and my head started spinning. My luggages were in the middle of the hallway.

"Uh.. I'm gonna get my stuff sorted and maybe I'll see you guys later?"

"Yeah.", Tom said in a angry voice. What did I do. Damn I forgot he can... I don't even want to say it.

"See ya Sara" Jake said.

I opened my door and yes was shocked again. My room wasn't that big but it wasn't that small. There was a bed next to a huge window. My bedroom and Livingroom were together. On the other side of the room was a brown leather couch and a flat screen TV on the wall. I had a brown carpet and my walls were painted in a light yellow. There were two double doors on the right side near my bed. Probably my closet. I had a small kitchen in the corner of the room. On the other side was another door. I entered it and it was my bathroom; everything was yellow. It was smaller then my bathroom at home. Home. I missed it and my parents and my sister. After a while I got bored and started unpacking everything. I heard a knock on the door and ignored it. Then another one. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey."

"Hey Tom, how is it going?"

"Great, can I come in?"

"Uh yeah."

I walked to the side and he walked into my room. I locked the door and followed him to the couch.

"We need to talk.", he said without looking at me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE

COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMENT