part 12

The next thing I see is me standing on a very high cliff , my toes on the edge and one more move could cost my whole life.

The water is crashing against the cliff. I saw a person in the water. His face looked up to me and that's when I realized it was him.

"Tom , tom." I screamed my lungs out. I tried to scream as loud as I could but no one was there.

"Someone help me! Tom."

The next thing I realize is his body is sinking.

Tears felt down my cheek. Tom don't leave me. I closed my eyes and jumped. I am coming Tom. The air was so cold my feet were numb.

I felt into the cold water and my whole body was shaking. I took a deep breath and swam down. It was dark and very hard to see under the water. There he was sinking lower and lower.

I swam to him as fast as I could but I needed air.

Help I can't breath. My eyes get blurry and I sink with him.

White. Everything is white and it hurts my eyes. I turn around and all I see is white.

"Sara come."

Tom. He was standing there , he was waiting for me. He was wearing a white suit and white shoes.

He looked the same and he smiled. My head started so spin.

I walked to him. "Where are we?"

"Sara , nothing can take us apart. We are together forever. I love you with all my heart."

I blushed. "Thanks but where are we, and why is everything white?"

My eyes got weaker. I tried to keep them open but I felt too tired.

"Sara, can you hear me?" I nodded.

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I tried to scream but I couldn't.

"Sara , I will always be with you. Never forget that."

He was gone.

I opened my eyes. I was lying in my bed. I was breathing very heavy and I my blanket was sticking on me.

It was only a bed dream Sara, only a bed dream.

I looked at the time and it was 5:45 am.

Did Tom bring me back and if yes did he bring me up to my room?

I turned to my other side and found a folded piece of paper on my pillow.

Tom.

Sara, you fell asleep and I brought you home.

No one was at home so I took the key out of your pocket and put it on your desk.

Call me when you have time.

Tom.

I took the piece of paper and put it on my night stand and fell back asleep.

The next morning Tracy woke me up. The sun was shining into my room and I realized that I was still wearing my summer dress.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a green t-shirt.

I went into the hallway and saw my mom rushing into Tracy's room.

I went into my sisters room and saw my mom holding Tracy.

"Hey mom."

"Oh Hey Sara, are you ok? I am so sorry we just got back here yesterday late and you were sleeping and..."

"That's Ok, How is Tracy?"

"She is doing better. She catched a flu but they gave her medicine. Did you eat since we left? Did anyhting happen?"

Now that Tracy is fine again I have to wake up my whole summer early because of her annoying voice screaming to dead.

"Yes I did eat and no nothing happened."

"Ok I made you coffee and your dad went to the grocery store and bought food. You can go and grab yourself cereal."

I went downstairs to the kitchen and ate.

The doorbell rang and I ran to open it.

He was standing there with the sweetest smile on his face .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this was a kinda random chapter i just wrote it out of my mind lol I listened to avatars sountrack while writting this xD

Hope you still like it

dont forget to vote comment and become a fan

Thaaanks