part 13

I'm so sorry and because I didn't upload for such a long time but it was a good time because I tought about the story and I know how to continue it!

Please give me some ideas to my stories and tell me what you like& dislike.

Don't forget to Vote&Comment!!

Thanks hope you like it !! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[~Tom's POV~]

She looks still tired and sleepy but she is the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

Her long brown her falling down her shoulders and her hazel colored eyes that locked suprised to see me but still lovely.

How am I supposed to tell her? I lover her to much, I don't want to lose her. She has to know. Summer holidays are going to be over soon and she hass to know befor it's too late.

[~Sara's POV~]

I didn't know what to say . He looked serious but at the same time like an angel. He had the sweetest smile on his face and I could tell something was bothering him , alot.

"Hey Tom, what are you doing here?" I didn't want to sound rude but after what happened yesterday.

I don't know if it was right or if it was supposed to happen. Sometimes I really asked if Tom was someone special, sometimes he really acts different then other people. In a way I can't describe him , in a way I still love him with my heart but I can't tell him that. Not yet, not now.

"Hey, uhm my mom invited you for lunch at my house with her me and my sister, and I -"

I cut him off in the middle of his sentence and said " Wait here, I am going to ask."

With that I turned around , ran the stairs up into my sisters room.

I saw my mom sitting on a chair with my sister in her arms smiling.

"Mom?"

"Hmh?"

"Can I go to my friends house for lunch?"

She locked surprised and then happy. Of course, I mean finding FRIENDS that fast was like a miracle for her.

"Yes of course honey, uh but can I meet her?"

"Uh it's a guy, his name is Tom and he is waiting downstairs."

She locked shocked. Please don't ask me more questions. The last thing I wanted her to find out, was her to ask me if I was hanging out with him the whole time. She had a bring grin on her face.

"Let's go downstairs and meet him."

She put my sister who was asleep in her bed and followed me downstairs.

I went to the door and opened it and he was still standing there.

My mom standing beside me was smiling now like the sun.

"Hi Tom I am Sara's mom Stella"

"Hi nice to meet you."

"So Sara is coming over for Lunch?"

"Actually I wanted to taker her right now with me if that's ok with both of you?"

My mom looked at me and the expression of her face told me that she wanted me out of the house as soon as possible so I nodded.

"I'll bring her home whenever she feels like." He gave her the sweetest smile in the world and my mom was still grinning like an elephant.

"Uhm Ok so see you later mom?"

"Yes honey and have fun. Call me on your cellphone if there is something wrong. Bye."

I gave her a tight hug , put my flip flops on and left the house which him.

His shiny black BMW was already parcked outside and I hopped in the drivers seat. After a few seconds he went into the car and we drove.

It took us less then five minutes to arrive. I loved his street, especially his house. I was also excited to meet his sister Flourelle. We parked infront of his house and went uo the stairs to the front door. The door wasn't locked an it locked the same as last time. It smelled like strawberries and floweres which made the whole place peaceful.

"Mom?" Tom called her but instead of her answering a petite voice said

"Mommy isn't home yet"

Out of the corner a little girl Tom's sister Flourelle came to us. She totally looked different then Tom. She had the same green eyes and light brown hair that touched her shoulders. She didn't smile she looked sad. She had beautiful lips and she was tall for her age. She was wearing a pink summer dress with green flowers on it which matched her eyes.

"Hey Flourelle this is Sara."

"Hey Flourelle." I smiled and tried to be nice but she just nodded and left.

"Sorry about my sister, she is kind of different. Let's go to my room I want to show you something."

We went up the stairs to the same room I went last time with a bad feeling. My hands were numb and my my body felt like it was on fire.

His room looked the same. It smelt like vanilla which was weird for a guys room. I sat down on his bed and he went to his closet.

He had a small box in his hand and came to sit next to me. He put the box between us. The box looked old. It was made out of dark wood and framed in gold. He was about to open it when his mom called us.

"Tom, Sara Lunch is ready come downstairs."

Downstairs I followed Tom into a huge room which was the dining room. It only had a huge marble table with twelve matching chairs. The room had no rooms and it was kind of dark. It had three golden candles in the middle of the table and red flowers on each side. Tom and I sat on the right side. "Hey Tom , Hey Sara." Tom's mom looked pretty and young for ger age. She was wearing a red dress and black high heels and her golden blond hair was loose falling down to her shoulders. Her make up made her green-brown eyes stunning.

"Hey Maria."

"Hi mom."

"I made you two pasta and Flourelle won't eat with you too, she doesn't feel good and she is taking a nap."

Tom nodded and gave her a weird look, but Maria kept smilling.

"I have a meeting so I'll be going now. Tom you are going to be in charge of Flourelle and Sara feel free to stay as long as you want."

"Thanks."

We waved goodbye and Tom went into the kitchen to get the food. The pasta didn't only look and smell delicious it was delicious.

"Wow this is like the best pasta I've ever eaten in my whole life."

He smiled. "My mom used to cook in an italien restaurant."

After we were done eating we went upstairs to his room.

I sat at the same spot and Tom sat on the other side of the box. He took a deep breath and he opened his mouth to say something but he didn't. He looked nervous.

"Sara I have to tell you something. I know that you probably won't believe me and you probably will hate me but I have to tell you and you have to listen and do what I say. I didn't want this life, it isn't my choice or my familes, neither is it your choice. They chose us for some reason. Please listen."

I nodded and my head had to much to think about. What did he mean by all that?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I'll continue as soon as possible!!