forty - "stop staring you horny fucker"

Start from the beginning

"I can't help it. You've got a great arse."

I roll my eyes and sit back down on my chair, the book in my hand as I try and concentrate on reading it but Brad leans on the table, staring at me.

"What?"

"What?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Just thinking."

I sigh, putting my book down, "thinking about what?"

"You naked."

I slap his arm lightly and he chuckles, though I can't help the butterflies arising in the pit of my stomach. I was not flustered.

"Have you ever done it in a library?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

I pause. He smirks.

"Do you?"

"I'm not having sex with you in a library."

"Okay."

"Fine," I contradict myself, mostly because Brad had my flustered by now. "Fine, I'll do it."

"We're gonna have to be quiet," he whispers as he lifts me on to his lap. My cheeks flush red as he lifts up my black and red checked skirt and smirks at the lacy underwear I'm wearing.

He unzips his trousers and pulls them down slightly, as well as his boxers, and his erect cock springs out. I rub my hand on it as I notice the pre-cum and he holds back a moan at the touch.

I hoped I was doing it right.

He held my waist tightly as I continued to rub his cock with my small hands, when I squeezed it, he squeezed me back. I look to my left and my right to make sure no one was coming down to see us. The library was pretty much empty and we were right at the back so no one was going to see us.

I climb off of his lap, climbing under the table and he instantly spreads his legs so I can put my head near his cock easier.

His grip is on the table as I take his cock inside my mouth and move slowly, teasing him slightly as I keep my eyes trained on his face. His eyes were hooded and his lips were parted as he takes in the sensation yet stays quiet.

I taste his pre-cum and pull his cock out of my mouth, sliding back on to him. We were only going to have time for us to come together, not a few times each. No time for teasing.

His eyes snap open at the loss of contact around his cock and he steadies me back on his lap. He lifts up my skirt again and moves my lacy thong off of me and rubs my clit with his finger vigorously.

With his other hand, he lines his cock up with my wet entrance and presses a kiss to my lips as he steadies my hips down so he enters me with ease.

I moan into his mouth as he slowly lifts me up and down, his cock hitting my soft spot every time. He had to go slow so that we didn't get caught because the sound of skin on skin was too loud but I needed him to go fast.

My hips buck into his hips and one of his his hands move from underneath my skirt to hold my hips down. The other hand continued to rub in circular motions against my clit and I had to grip onto his hair tightly to stop myself from moaning too loud.

My walls soon clench around him and I give him the look and he nods, silently telling me he's ready, too. His lips move to mine and he twitches inside of me at the same time my legs fall weak and I let out a very audible moan as we both fill me up to the brim.

He shoots me a glare, "fuck. Everyone's gonna look for us. Get off, quickly."

I scramble off of him and pull my underwear on properly, fixing my hair as he zips up his trousers. He still had a boner and I stifle a laugh as the librarian rounds the corner.

I had my head buried in a book that I found on the table while he looked down and wrote on some paper. She shushes us and walks away cautiously but Brad's other hand creeps up my leg, causing me to squirm in my seat.

His fingers reach underneath my skirt and I instantly widen my legs, giving him access to my clit. He moves the thin clothing again and starts rubbing against my soft area. I squeeze onto the book I'm holding and clench my eyes shut as he moves his fingers slowly inside of me.

"You didn't think I wouldn't return the favour, did you?" He whispers in my ear as he pumps his fingers inside of me quickly. He was making it hard for me to be quiet.

"Brad, I don't think I can wait any longer," I whine and he smirks at me. He moves his fingers out and gets me back on his lap. He pulls down his trousers again and shows me his clear erection before lining me up with him again.

"I'm gonna go faster this time," he tells me, dominance in his voice. "If you moan this time I'm gonna have to punish you."

"Okay," I nod and he guided me onto him. This time I move up and down with him, the sound only loud if you were nearby and thankfully no one was.

Already flustered from the first time, my walls clench faster around his meaty cock and he goes faster as he too reaches his high. I bite down on my lip as he fills me up and my legs twitch, causing me to fall lazily against his chest as I let out a sigh of relief.

unedited.