Finally together

Last Chapter:

P.O.V Levy

-O ok let's go Shrimp- he took me by the arm and dragged me out the guild but not before i spotted Lily siting next to Carla and Happy with a smirked on his face while he was seeing us leaving. I returned the smirked and turn around to look at the red face of Gajeel. Laughing a bit i thought "This is going to be the best day ever!"

Chapter 10:

P.O.V Gajeel

-Hey Gajeel omedeto- greeted me Mirajane- What would you like?

-I'd like a beer and a glass of vodka for Shrimp- she nodded and turn around.

-Ne Gajeel-kun what is wrong with Levy?- i heard water woman asked. I panicked and turn around to where i left Shorty, i was expecting her to be hurt but she was only doing strange faces. They were really amusing, i was so entertaining watching her that i almost didn't hear the demon mage tell me that my order was ready. I took the drinks and went towards her, she didn't seem to notice so i call her.

-Hey Shrimp are you ok?- i asked her. She looked up at me and kissed me fearlessly, i almost let the drinks fall, and then she told me...

-Yes i am. It's just that i'm a bit tired could you walked me home please?- she asked me with a very innocent but flashed me such a man eater smile that i knew she wanted another thing. I gulped hard and blushed a bit, i heard her chuckle.

-O ok let's go Shrimp- i took her by the arm and dragged her out the guild but not before i spotted Lily siting next to Carla and Happy with a smirked on his face while he was seeing us leaving. I felt my face turning red and hearing laugh i knew she noticed it too. "Dammit Cat!" i thought. While we were walking we chat, well she did mostly of the chat i just listened and admired her and her knowledge, about the last book that was about dragons.

-Well we are here- she announced opening the door of her apartment. As soon as it was opened a smell of papyrus and ink hit me hard and i loved it it smelled so... Shrimp. When we stepped in i took her and kissed her hard. I shut the door with my foot, lifted my soon mate and carried her bridal style (Lily's advice) to her room, throwing her in the soft matters.

When we were both nude i noticed Shorty's body stiffed, i look down at her and spotted all the love bites and marks i left in her body also i noticed her scared expression. "What a jerk i am" i told my self while lifting my body from hers and went to the end of the bed, my back facing her- I'm sorry- i told her.

-About what?- she asked me.

-For just jumping on yo like that and taking it rough on you, knowing it's your fist time- i told her so ashamed of my self, how could i not be strong enough against my instincts- I'm leaving, if i stay i may not be able to control my self and end up...

I couldn't finish because i felt her hug me from behind while some of her hot tears were falling in my back- I don't want you to leave.

-But if i don't i'll...

-I know you will make me your mate, it is ok with me. Telling you the truth is not just ok, i'd love to be your mate. I want to be yours- "What? How did she know about mates? And not only that she wants to be my mate, she is letting me make her mine and only mine" i was so happy that i couldn't help but smile like a fool but suddenly it grimed when i felt more tears falling in my back.

-Don't lie to me- i told her while i got free from her embrace and turn to look at her. Something i should have not done for the view in front of me was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. The Shrimp there in her knees, completely nude, with tears running through her cheeks and her messy blue hair. Only being able to see her thanks to my dragon slayer's sight and the moonlight coming through the window. She looked like a true fairy, she was my fairy. Her voice brought me back to reality.

-What are taking about Gajeel? I'm not lying?

-Yes you are look at yourself you are crying, how could you think i would believe you if you are so scared of me?

-You really should trust my feelings a little more- she patted furious "Now what have i done i only told her the truth"- I'm not crying because i'm scared i'm crying because i'm very happy. I'm happy that you chose me when you could choose other much prettier girl than me and i'm happy that you took concern of me when you were playing a little bit rough. I'm so happy to be with this dense, rough, caring and kind hear ted man that i love so much, also i don't bother by playing it rough- she finished blushing and looking aside, i blinked a bit shocked and thought "I am really in love with this woman" i took her chin and made her look at me.

-Don't you ever dare to underestimate your beauty, you are the most gorgeous woman i have ever met in my entire life. You are the light in my path, the ground that keeps me steady, the strength that makes me keep on going, you are the only reason i'm not in the dark anymore. You are my life, soul, mind and heart- with this i gave her my heart to protect and i know she will do it just perfect.

P.O.V Levy

-Don't you ever dare to underestimate your beauty, you are the most gorgeous woman i have ever met in my entire life. You are the light in my path, the ground that keeps me steady, the strength that makes me keep on going, you are the only reason i'm not in the dark anymore. You are my life, soul, mind and heart- he told me. I was crying so much, from joy of course, now i really knew i made the correct choice- Are you ready Shrimp- i just nodded.

P.O.V General

That night she became his and he became hers for the rest of eternity.

Next Chapter: Did Lucy accept being Natsu's mate? Who is this voice inside Levy's head?