Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Luckily the trip wouldn't take long, because I wouldn't stand it for a long time. Now my heart was pounding, as if it would jump out at any moment. As we drove, I looked outside and watched the sunset.

With a sight I leaned against the seat and closed my eyes. Every time I cose my eyes, Ame appears in my inner eye. No wonder, I'm madly in love with him, because you can only think of those, everything else around him is no longer important. So much has Ame cast a spell on me. I hope he feels like me!

"We're here" grandfather's voice tore from my thoughts. My heart is pounding like mad in my throat. If I didn't know my heart could jump out, I would think my heart would shatter. "Oky" I said only. Before I opened the door, first took a deep breath and went out. I closed the door behind me and turned to my grandparents, who standing behind me.

"We couldn't find any parking space, that's why we'll let you out here. You can just go right in, (V/N)" grandfather explained and got in the car. "But then I'll see you in two days" I said. They wanted to leave me alone for two days, but I'll go to the woods and spend the days with Ame. - Of course, only he wants it!

"I know dear, but we'll see each other again in two days. And you're in good hands, "she said smiling, looking behind me. "Hello, Ame. I hope you take good care of my granddaughter."

After her last sentence, I immediately turned around and looked at Ame with wide eyes. He himself wore a dark blue kimono with white stripes, his feets are in socks and sandals. Anyway, he was very good looking!

That's why he told me yesterday that he wanted to go to his mother. He asked his mother for a kimono, sandals and socks for today!

I stared too long, because Ame waved his hand in front of my face and he seems to worry about me. "Did you listen to me?" he asked this time slowly. "Uhm.. could you repeat it again please?" I asked a little embarrassed. I turned in the direction of the car. The car was far away and the car was no longer of sight.

Ame touched my shoulder. He made me turn back. I looked at him expectantly. He smiled at me. A good sign.

"You are looking very beautiful" he complimented me. I blushed and smiled at him. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself" I replied, looking deep in his brown eyes. With a nod, he thanked me for the compliment. He reached his hand out to me and asked "Shall we go?" At first I looked at his hand hesitantly, then I looked at him and put my hand in his warm hand. We entered the festival with holding hands and looked at the various stands together.

We laughed, talked about different topics and just had fun. With a sigh I was thinking about Amanda lurking here somewhere around hitting some poor guys. Ame must have seen my thoughtful look, because of that, he asked curiously "What are you thinking about, that you're lost in your thoughts? Don't you like our date?"

"What no! I like it. I'm just racking my brain for Amanda, who's hanging around here somewhere" I explained briefly. I don't want him to think that I don'tt like our day together.

"Oh, don't let spoil your mood because of her. I'm not leaving your side today" he said, gently squeezing my hand. "Thanks, Ame" I whispered, smiled softly to him. "Do you know that my grandparents are going away for two days?" I asked him out of the blue. I have a feeling, he knows something and don't want to share it with me. He is looking nervously back and forth.

"So you knew it?" I asked him, it sounded more like a statement. Since he didn't give me an answer, I playfully hit him on his arm. For a moment he just pulled a face. of course, I haven't hurt him really strong and bad.

"Oh, ... look who we have here" a high, annoying voice said behind me. I sighed and turned around annoying of her presence. I looked at Amanda with a forced smile. Somewhere deep inside, I choked her with my hands. Next to me turned the blue head in her way and looked at Amanda silently. From my stories he knew exactly, how I and Amanda are with each other.

When she saw Ame, she looked him up and down, leaving not a single spot free. This was more than unpleasant for Ame, because his grip on my hand tightened a bit. "What do you want here?" I asked her, releasing Ame's hand and walking towards her.

I stopped in front of her and crossed my arms over my chest. She smiled nastily at me and moved so close to me that our noses touched, she whispered hissing "I'll take everything that matters to you. Starting with the sweet boy, who is with you."

"Leave Ame alone, or you'll regret it!" I growled furiously, my face flushing with rage.

The wolf in me growled. I would like to turn into a wolf being and bite her head off. "Ah ... his name is Ame, what a cool name. I can't understand how you could get a guy like him. Definitely out of pity for your look"she murmured over me.

Since I know Ame, I know that he has accepted me how and what I am. He is a wolf man himself, like my father and me.

Amanda's laughter doesn't bother me anymore like last two weeks. Her words or doings will never bring me down again, that's what I swore to myself. I have become more confident since having Ame next to me. My love for him makes me strong.

An arm wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me close. I can smell the familiar scent of Ame. He looked at her, opened his mouth and began to speak.